DuWop is Sorry! So It’s Time To Shop the DuWop Isla Sirena Collection!

DuWop Isla Sirena Collection 3

I was pretty delighted to hear from the nice folks that handle Public Relations at DuWop today and they kindly apologized about the delay in the Isla Sirena Collection.

We forgive you guys! Just don’t let it happen again k?

On that note, I apologize for being so impatient to get my hands on this collection. We are even now!

In all seriousness, it was a nice they took the time out to contact me about the mishap and I appreciate it greatly particularly because it means brands are REALLY listening to what we have to say!

The good news?

Well, DuWop Isla Sirena can now be yours!

Check it!

DuWop Isla Sirena Collection Rotating Map Palette $39
Chart your course to mythical beauty with this seductive palette of resplendent glosses, dimensional eye shadows and luxurious gel eyeliners. This innovative palette is designed featuring the actual map from the Pirates of the Caribbean film, used to navigate to the Fountain of Youth.

DuWop Isla Sirena Collection 4

DuWop Isla Sirena Collection 2

DuWop Isla Sirena Collection 1

Complete with nine eye shadows, three lip tints, three gel eyeliners and three brush applicators, this palette allows you to immerse yourself in a single realm of color or venture between Isla Sirena’s three distinct worlds of mermaids, pirates and treasure for endless possibilities.

Mermaid shades feature cool aqua eye shadows, a coral pink lip gloss and teal gel eyeliner.

Shade Names:

• Mermaid Tear
  • Wind & Tide
  • Devil Fish
  • Velvet Sea

Pirate shades feature daring earth-toned and smoldering black eye shadows, a bold red lip gloss and jet black gel eyeliner.

Shade Names:

• Black Pearl
  • Brazen
  • Rum
  • Sailor’s Delight
  • Pistol

Treasure shades feature a trove of jewel-toned eye shadows, a precious golden gloss and a smoky quartz gel eyeliner.

Shade Names:

• Ponce de Leon
  • Cartagena
  • Riches
  • Chalice
  • Swindler

DuWop Isla Sirena Sea Shell Compact Lip Dual $25
Available Shades:

• Serenade: Bright coral cream lipstick and opalescent diamond sea gloss overlay
  • Thief: Inviting deep red cream lipstick with shimmering gold gloss overlay
  • Relic: A sophisticated yet modern shade of mauve cream lipstick with a rich topaz gloss overlay

DuWop Isla Sirena Collection 13

DuWop Isla Sirena Caribbean IcedTeas $19

DuWop Isla Sirena Caribbean IcedTeas

Available Shades/Flavors:

• Mint Mojito: Translucent teal
  • Butter Rum: Translucent amber with gold sparkle
  • Ruby Grapefruit: Bright, citrusy pink

Arghhhh! That’s the lot me mateys!

Will you haul any of it?

It’s available now at shop.duwop.com

• 7/11/11 13:32 Sarah S.:

I couldn’t help but haul it because it’s the map from the movie… in case you’re wondering, I have the Marauder’s Map from HP, too… NERD over here!

• 7/11/11 13:57 the Muse:

I have the Marauder’s Map too ;-D It’s framed and hanging in my home office sarah haha ;D!

• 7/11/11 13:32 Tammie:

I want the iced teas but I hate that they suck! Oh well.

• 7/11/11 13:35 Claudenka:

it really did take them forever…the iced teas look neat! is it just balm or gloss?
    i’m curious whether or not the gel liners will dry out since it doesn’t seem like there’s anything protecting them other than the cardboard top

• 7/11/11 13:58 the Muse:

it’s a balm claudenka ;-D I have a review somewhere for them ;D!

• 7/11/11 13:42 MK:

I love this collection. I don’t need one thing offered but know that I am going to buy it all. :)

• 7/11/11 13:49 Courtney:

Love the seashell packaging. Too cute!

• 7/11/11 14:20 Cj:

I don’t know if I like the packaging… I like the peach and pink blush duo’s but… The packaging is so not cute lol

• 7/11/11 14:24 Eli:

Love ‘em all!!!

• 7/11/11 14:37 Jillybean:

ughhh i want the lip stuff because its packaged in a seashell!!! does this stuff ever go onsale? i am dying for those lippies…but…have been spending way too much as of late :(

• 7/11/11 14:49 the Muse:

they sometimes have sales on items Jilly ;-D

• 7/11/11 16:38 Ashley:

That seashell packaging is adorable!!

• 7/11/11 19:05 Lisa:

I really don’t know why they are apologizing. They are only hurting themselves and their reputation. They pay all this money to be affiliated with a movie and totally miss the free (or not so much free) publicity and hurt sales because frankly I’m over it. Yes the shells are cute. But fall makeup is coming out and summer is halfway over. Just poor planning or poor communication. I feel sorry for DuWop, because they really do make good products. But unfortunately this is the second time the have missed the boat. I think marketing and manufacturing is just not on the same page.

• 7/11/11 20:58 Taylor:

I’ve been stalking the site for weeks and when they released the set, I bought the loot immediately :D

• 7/12/11 15:58 Anna:

Yep, I’m over it too. I love the seashell packaging because I’m a HUGE mermaid person. I’m also the mermaid this year at several music and ren festivals and I thought the packaging would be cute with my fin and all for the guild performances. But I wanted that item last month. Now i’ve moved on to the QVC Tarte sets… LOVE THEM! Particularly the Park Avenue Princess. Honestly Muse, I’m so fickle ;)

• 7/13/11 9:48 the Muse:

aw anna that’s freaking awesome. weird question, are you in a tank?! Freaking brilliant ;-D haha when I grow up I wanna be a mermaid! lol me too me too!

• 7/13/11 12:25 Majick:

Yes Anna, inquiring minds want to know. How does being the mermaid work? I was a mermaid a few times for Halloween. I made the costume myself and it was just too good not to wear several different times. I still have it- maybe I should find it and post a pic. HAA – ah. no.

• 7/12/11 15:58 Musebeliever:

Well I’m sorry for them as well… T.T
    I’m saving my money for UD. Too bad.

• 7/12/11 17:05 Majick:

I would have loved a seashell lippie when we first found out about this but it’s now the middle of July and I’ve moved on. I needed that seashell in the beginning of summer.

As my MIL always says: “too bad, too sad”. You really have to catch me with the fever or I’m already moving along to the next new thang.