I just wanna say I LOVE the new Flirt! Big Flirt Lipgloss!
You NEED these!
These big, bad lipglosses are launching at Kohl’s late this Summer (August 2011) and will be available in eight shades for $15.50 each. They as basically the same size as MAC Wonder Woman Lip glasses and Hard Candy Glossaholic.
I think the shades should please those who aren’t too keen on the amount of shimmer that Hard Candy’s version had and for those who felt that the Wonder Woman Lipglass release lacked color variety.
Eight shades of big, bad lipgloss! Because bigger is better!
Bigger is totally better especially when it comes to lipgloss. I’m absolutely addicted to these huge as hell lipglosses that are currently gracing the cosmetic market and was quite happy with Flirt’s! version. The applicators and gloss are three times the size of a MAC Lipglass and they fit the contour of my lip line oh so nicely saturating them with color and shine in one easy swipe!
A MAC Lipglass is .17oz and these are a whooping 0.37! Sweet eh?
Flirt! will have these in a range of eight colors in various finishes for $15.50 each available at Kohl’s Department Stores (a regular size MAC Lipglass is $14.50).
Shades available (colors are listed in the order of their appearance in the swatches below):
- Big Pink Sunshine (shimmering rosy pink peach)
- Coral Me Fabulous (orange-y coral with a sheer, milky finish)
- Berry Bombshell (purple berry)
- Big Blush (pale pink with shimmer)
- Bigger Than Rose (rosy raspberry with a shimmering finish)
- Big Time Nude (pinky beige with a shimmering finish)
- Big On Beige (shimmering golden beige)
- Big Pink Kisses (pink with a milky finish)
The formula is a low calorie version of a lipglass as it has a certain stickiness and tack that allows the gloss to wear comfortably and long (about four to five hours). Color payoff varies from shade to shade so you’re looking at a mixed bag that goes from sheer to medium pigmentation.
The range of shades includes alot of pink. I was left wishing for more warmer shades,.
- Anyone looking for more product with a smaller price tag (these are huge with a small price tag).
- Anyone who likes Wonder Lipglass but wanted more colors.
- Anyone who likes Hard Candy Glossaholic but wanted less shimmer and deeper colors).
- Lipgloss addicts.
- Those wanting a range of glosses with a warmer shade selection (this is dominated by alot of pink).
I absolutely love these and feel like YOU need them! Definitely explore them when they launch at Kohl’s Department Store later this Summer as they are quite a nice little bargain! Shades such as Bigger than Rose, Big Pink Sunshine, Coral Me Fabulous, and Big Time Nude are just some of the ones I suggest hauling. I love the size, I love the applicator that allows you to swatch color on in one swipe, and I really like the long wearing formula. As soon as I got these they were pretty much an instant hit for me! I was a little disappointed with the lack of shades in MAC’s Wonder Woman range and really wanted more and I really loved Hard Candy Glossaholic but I wanted them to be a little more pigmented, these fill in the voids that each of those releases left behind as they come in a wider selection of color and many of the shades have better pigmentation. The only thing I’d change would be to include more warmer shades like peaches, browns, etc….but aside from that these are a winner. I liked them alot!
Very Muse Approved for purchase!
Will you haul them when they release?
Loving the large size?