Givenchy goes extremely goth and vampy this Fall with their new Je Veux La Lune Collection.
When I saw the promo images I was thinking Wednesday Adams for some reason…those lips are so incredibly sexy! I wish I can do vamp like that!
Givenchy Les Ombres de Lune $58
An illuminating powder for cheeks, eyes, complexion and an intense eye shadow for a twilight effect.
- Lune Mysterieuse No. 1 Black moon in a Creamy White Sky
- Lune Mordoree No. 2 Night blue moon in a Golden Sky
Givenchy Le Prisme Blush-Glow
- Lune Rosee No. 41 (LE)
Givenchy Rouge Interdit
- Lune Carmin No. 52 (sensual red) (LE)
Givenchy Gloss Interdit
- Lune Carmin No. 31 (sensual red) (LE)
- Givenchy Gelee d’Interdit
- Lune Argentee No. 15 Opalescent veil (LE)
Givenchy Magic Khol
- Marine Blue No. 16
What do you think of Givenchy’s Fall look?
I’m curious if the blush will be as vibrant and captivating in person as it is in the promo image.