Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 011

Lancôme’s Fall 2011 Color Collection, 29 St. Honore, is named after Lancome’s original Parisian boutique. Lancome likes visiting Paris in the Fall it seems if pass collections are anything to go by.

The collection was created by Lancome Artistic Director Aaron de Mey and evokes the spirit of 1940′s glam.

Take a look!

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 012

Lancome lush Multilumiere in Maison Lancôme $40
A multi-color powder blush embossed with a Parisian city scene.

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 003

Lancome Color Design 5 Pan Shadow and Liner Palette $48
Shades:

• Gris Fatale
  • Golden Frenzy

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 005

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 010

Lancome Le French Touch Absolu $35
Shades:

• Rouge St. Honore (creamy red lipstick in ornate gold packaging)

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 004

Lancome Mini Le Vernis $15
Shades:

• Bang Bang Red
  • Noir 29

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 006

Lancome 29 St. Honore Fall Collection 2011 008

Lancome 29 St. Honore will be available on counters starting August and is now available online at www.lancome-usa.com

Anything you simply must have?

Share it!

• 7/20/11 19:48 Josh :D:

Oh Muse…that second shadow palette is calling out to me so badly!

• 7/20/11 20:32 Carrie:

I love the blush! The picture is so pretty.

• 7/20/11 20:35 katrosado:

I want the dark fingernail polish and the blush. That blush is so pretty, I’ve been quite smitten with compacts that have a design impressed onto the product lately :)

• 7/20/11 20:45 CK:

OMG, GORGEOUS
    the blush is so fab, but also too pretty to use… :/

• 7/21/11 6:47 tee:

Gotta have that blush and the black polish!!! I have weak spot for pretty blushes…

Have u tried the ultra cute blush from holika holika?

• 7/21/11 9:17 the Muse:

which one tee? the pressed kitten one or the little jello-like ones? both are way cute :)

• 7/22/11 13:21 tee:

The owl blush! Very very cute! The kitty blush was cute too!

• 7/21/11 7:14 Courtney:

Loving that brown and gold palette with a red lip.

• 7/21/11 9:54 kimryan8:

I LOVE the Parisian city scape on the blush. I’ll actually be in Paris in October, I’ll see if they have it then! How cool would it be to buy it there?

• 7/21/11 10:03 the Muse:

amazingly so kim ;-D ENJOY! paris in fall is incredible ;-D!

• 10/8/11 11:49 kimryan8:

Hi! Just got back from Europe and though we didn’t make it to Paris, we were in Brussels on October 1 and I picked up the Multilumiere in Maison blush at one of the ICI Paris stores. COOLNESS – I was so excited to get it 7 hours earlier than if I was in the US… I had to open it up and put it on right away in the store while drinking my cappuccino and eating my croissant.

It is a beautiful, soft, light pink but I was a tiny bit bummed when the golden glitter from the Eiffel tower and streetlight came off with 1 swipe of my brush.

Also, the pink is so light that it doesn’t show up too well with my tanned skin. It will in a few months though when my tan fades.

Glad I got it – it was a fantastic souvenir for me!

• 10/10/11 15:56 the Muse:

welcome back kim how exciting hope you had a great trup! it sounds gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/11/11 16:00 kimryan8:

Great trip, thanks! I was searching for some cool European beauty buys to bring back, but it seems everything we have, they have. I did see a Benefit counter in Munich, nothing different!!!

I did find a cool handmade soap store in Bruges, and the husband left me alone for a while in there so I did buy a bunch of soaps. Lovely!

• 10/11/11 16:09 the Muse:

my pleasure ;-D! mmmm soap! addicted to lovely soaps ;-D!

• 7/21/11 18:05 Robin:

Gorgeous collection! Especially loving the full-on lipcolors that Lancome does so well.

• 8/1/11 18:04 Reme:

Wow, the blush is so gorgeous! It WILL be mine :-)

• 8/3/11 21:59 Krista:

Are all of these limited edition? Will anything be permanent? Thanks :)

• 8/4/11 8:31 the Muse:

the powder and quads are LE krista…maybe some of the lippies might be perm shades but can’t verify