Laura Geller at Ulta

Laura Geller Cosmetics

Laura Geller may have bid Sayonara to Sephora but she’s set to expand to Ulta starting in August.

Laura Geller Makeup products will be available in more than 400+ Ula locations starting in August which will include her baked foundations, primers, and other face, eye and lip products as well as exclusive Ulta sets such as Flawless in a Flash and Baked & Beautiful Kits.l kit.

Excited about Laura’s line appearing in store?

I actually purchase my Laura from QVC so this doesn’t have too much effect on me. I dunno why but I never really indulged in Laura Geller at Sephora when it was available…!

What do you think?

Loving Laura at QVC?

• 7/18/11 15:07 Josh :D:

Yay! The closest Ulta to me that carries LG is way up in York, PA, which isn’t close at all. However, we do have CVS 360 in DC. :D

• 7/18/11 15:16 Cait:

My Ulta’s carried Laura Gellar for a while! Since spring at least…that’s where I get my Balance-N-Brighten.

• 7/19/11 15:37 LipstickChick:

Mine, too … LG has been there for a long while, it seems.

• 7/18/11 16:18 S:

I’m happy to hear this! I get most of my LG stuff from QVC also, but it’ll be nice to be able to choose your own BnB since they vary so much. Thanks for the heads up, Muse!

• 7/20/11 12:22 the Muse:

my pleasure s ;D!

• 7/18/11 16:26 JoElla:

Sadly I don’t have an Utal or a sephora near me.. but when I get to one by my Mom’s house, I love to play with the brands that I can’t buy locally.

I am curious about a few of her products and would to touch and play with them first before buying.

I think I would rather go the Ulta route first, then buy what I like when QVC offeres a good kit.

• 7/18/11 16:27 JoElla:

Ulta…. hey it’s a Monday! LOL

• 7/18/11 20:18 Isis:

In one way I’m glad that laura is not sold in shops here or well known here, that way she stays my secret. . . . . is that wrong? ;-)

• 7/20/11 12:22 the Muse:

LOL isis keeping it all to yourself eh?!

• 7/18/11 20:58 Kelly:

Ours has had it for quite a while now, I’m always tempted to try the blushes!

• 7/19/11 9:28 Maria:

I love the kits that Laura puts together for QVC but I can’t stand the way they handle shipping costs. I love her blushes so it’ll be nice to be able to walk into the store and just pick one up without paying extra to get it to me.

• 7/19/11 10:28 the Muse:

agreed Maria. QVC shipping hurts sometimes :(

• 7/20/11 7:45 Ellen:

I watched Laura Geller on QVC this past weekend and she is such a genuine, real, fun person – I wound up buying 2 eye shadows and her super-sized highlighter (all were event priced). QVC had some great prices, but the shipping is a real turnoff. I’m excited about her products being at Ulta – will definitely have to check it out. Also, the Macy’s by me carries some of her products – I think I’ll have to check that out also.

• 7/20/11 9:13 the Muse:

yay nice hauling ellen ;-D I agree. I can’t understand why qvc can’t ship items all together for one low price. It’s annoying paying shipping for each item! :-/