Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Second Shipment Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Tropic Hues Laura Geller Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como Laura Geller Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset Review, Swatches, Photos
Anyone on the Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics QVC Auto Delivery?
I got my second shipment recently and man it was such a bust. The colors are quite similar to the ones that shipped with the first set. Although you can’t purchase this set I noticed that QVC is starting to offer pieces from the first set so I imagine you’ll be able to haul colors and shades from this set in the future so I might as well get the review, swatches, and photos up so you can plan ahead should you see them on the Q!
Take a look!
I like the collection alot but I couldn’t help but feel like the colors were a little too similar to the original set I reviewed for you a while ago. You can do the comparison by clicking here.
The collection includes:
- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Tropic Hues (blend of apricot, pink, and gold)
- Laura Geller Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como (Sparkling Pink, Soft Pink, Cool Coral, and Shimmering Bronze)
- Laura Geller Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset (shimmering champagne, dusty rose, frosted heather pink, and pinkish bronze)
- Laura Geller I-Care waterproof eyeliner in Aquamarine
- Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Baked Powder Foundation
- Laura Geller Double-Ended Eye Brush
- Laura Geller Retractable Lip Brush
I’ve done a full review of the set prior to this which you can check out by clicking here so I won’t go into great details on each product in this post. I did want to get photos of the products up including swatches just in case QVC starts offering these individually which I suspect they will!
If you got the set already, curious minds, what did you think of it?
I was a tad disappointed that the shades were so close to the original shipment.
This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.