Anyone on the Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics QVC Auto Delivery?
I got my second shipment recently and man it was such a bust. The colors are quite similar to the ones that shipped with the first set. Although you can’t purchase this set I noticed that QVC is starting to offer pieces from the first set so I imagine you’ll be able to haul colors and shades from this set in the future so I might as well get the review, swatches, and photos up so you can plan ahead should you see them on the Q!
Take a look!
I like the collection alot but I couldn’t help but feel like the colors were a little too similar to the original set I reviewed for you a while ago. You can do the comparison by clicking here.
The collection includes:
- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Tropic Hues (blend of apricot, pink, and gold)
- Laura Geller Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como (Sparkling Pink, Soft Pink, Cool Coral, and Shimmering Bronze)
- Laura Geller Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset (shimmering champagne, dusty rose, frosted heather pink, and pinkish bronze)
- Laura Geller I-Care waterproof eyeliner in Aquamarine
- Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Baked Powder Foundation
- Laura Geller Double-Ended Eye Brush
- Laura Geller Retractable Lip Brush
I’ve done a full review of the set prior to this which you can check out by clicking here so I won’t go into great details on each product in this post. I did want to get photos of the products up including swatches just in case QVC starts offering these individually which I suspect they will!
If you got the set already, curious minds, what did you think of it?
I was a tad disappointed that the shades were so close to the original shipment.