Laura Mercier Canyon Collection Fall 2011

Laura Mercier Canyon Collection Fall 2011 11

I normally don’t yearn for Laura Mercier beauty. I like her base products but her color collections aren’t always on the top of my list.

But Laura Mercier Canyon Collection for Fall 2011, well, that one I feel a strong desire for.

Have you seen it?

Jump!

Laura Mercier Canyon Fall Look Cheek Mélange $40
A cheek color with sunset-inspired hues perfect for adding a warm glow to the face.

Laura Mercier Canyon Collection Fall 2011 10

• Cedar
  • Pine Bronze
  • Stellar

Laura Mercier Canyon Collection Fall 2011 9

Laura Mercier Canyon Collection Fall 2011 8

Laura Mercier Canyon Collection Fall 2011 7

Gorgeous array of colors don’t you agree?

I’m dreaming of a popping reddish brown pout, smoky green eyes, and glowing sunset cheeks!

I feel like I need some of the pieces in this collection and just screams Fall to me.

What do you think?

Love it?

Leave it?

Share it!

Available now at www.lauramercier.com

• 7/12/11 12:55 Courtney:

This is a great looking fall collection. Reminds me of the leaves on a crisp fall afternoon. The blush doesnt seem to fit in with the rest of the collection though. Maybe once it’s swatched. It just looks a little too cool while the rest of the collection seems rather warm. It still looks pretty though, i just don’t know if it goes that well with the collection overall.

• 7/12/11 13:29 the Muse:

me too courtney ;-D I think the blush might prove warm, kinda glowy…but def need a swatch ;-D!

• 7/12/11 13:17 Eve:

I just wanted to say that model with the freckles is gorgeous! I wish people who had them embraced them more, I think they’re adorable!

• 7/12/11 13:29 the Muse:

me too eve ;-D very pretty!

• 7/12/11 13:22 Sarah:

Not that I was going to buy the cheek melange at full price anyway, but it annoyed me that it was listed a little while back on the website at $38 and then got bumped up $2.

(but it’s so pretty)

• 7/12/11 13:29 the Muse:

sarah I took the price from Nordstrom so maybe I’m wrong there?

• 7/12/11 14:43 Sarah:

No, $40 is totally the right price…now. It was listed at $38 on the LM website on June 28 (I mentioned it in a chat with a friend, which is why I know the date), but since then it’s been upped.

• 7/12/11 14:44 the Muse:

weird and annoying sarah :-/

• 7/12/11 17:46 Christine:

Oh, that Cheek Mélange just took my breath away… Here’s to hoping it looks terrible on cool toned people & I’ll be $40 richer, hahaha!

Aw crap. Just Googled some swatches. Looks pinky enough that I might need to invest… I’ll worry about that closer to fall :-).

• 7/13/11 9:33 the Muse:

it’s GORGEOUS christine ;-D really loving it. sunset glow ;D

• 7/12/11 19:47 Irene:

gorgeous collection.. I may stop by the counter for a makeover before I decide. I don’t have much splurging money these days so I can’t have BB and LM!

• 7/13/11 9:32 the Muse:

ugh irene choices! bb still has my heart ;D!

• 8/23/11 12:21 hopflower:

I just bought the Lip Glace in Desert Rose. It is indeed a dusty rose with a touch of glimmer but no sparkles. It is my first Lip Glace and I love it!

• 8/23/11 12:23 the Muse:

I’m really loving it too hopflower ;-D enjoy it!