L’Oreal Paris Frieda Natural and Intense Colour Riche Lipstick Collection

LOreal Paris Frieda Natural and Intense Colour Riche Lipstick Collection 001

Frieda Pinto is heading up a new promo for L’Oreal Paris featuring shades of Natural and Intense Colour Rich Lipsticks.

Take a peek!

These shades can be used by anyone but I think L’Oreal created the collection with warmer skin tones in mind as all the shades seem most suited to such a skin tone.

I don’t think the shades are new (don’t quote me though) but just shades that are part of the regular collection however it’s nice to see them drawn out and placed together in one display as it draws attention to a shade or shades you may not have noticed before.

LOreal Paris Frieda Natural and Intense Colour Riche Lipstick Collection 002

L’Oreal Paris Intense Colour Riche Lipstick and I don’t really get along so I’ll probably skip here but I will say some of the shades were very lovely indeed and ideal for Fall.

• 7/26/11 4:37 katrosado:

I had no idea about these colors! Thanks again Muse you always bring us such good info chickiedee!

• 7/26/11 9:05 the Muse:

aw my pleasure katros ;-D my pleasure!

• 7/26/11 8:15 Maria:

Can I ask why the Colour Riche don’t work for you? I’ve only tried 2 colors but they seemed okay to me. I like the new Covergirl moisturizing ones better, but I didn’t think these were bad.

• 7/26/11 9:04 the Muse:

the flavor maria…I hate the flavor ;-D

• 7/26/11 11:49 Maria:

Aaaahhh….yeah, the flavor is kind of weird. Doesn’t really bother me too much, but I can see how that could be an issue. LOL

• 7/26/11 13:04 the Muse:

i kinda use to like it maria…but I dunno just makes me go yakkkkkkkkkkkk now

• 7/27/11 8:38 K:

Interesting….that might look nice if you got a tan

• 7/28/11 19:10 Ruthless:

I don’t get along with them either, I don’t like the smell of L’Oreal riche lipsticks

• 8/2/11 0:00 Rachel:

I actually just got some of this today and I really enjoy it. I got it in shade 444 Tropical Coral. The color is very flattering and pigmented and the product itself glides on smoothly and is very moisturizing. I really don’t taste much of anything really. The smell kinda reminds me of a babydoll. Kinda of a baby powder mixed with plastic sort of smell I guess. Its not too bad though. xD