MAC Prime Focus Collection

MAC Prime Focus Collection 2

MAC Prime Focus Collection 1

MAC Prime Focus Collection is a new range of base products that will be added to the Prep + Prime family this Fall.

Let’s take a look!

MAC Prime Focus Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer SPF 35 ($30)

• Adjust Light (neutral peach)
  • Illuminate (pale lavender)
  • Neutralize (pale yellow)
  • Recharge (bronzy orange)

MAC Prime Focus Collection 6

MAC Prime Focus Collection 5

MAC Prime Focus Collection 4

MAC Prime Focus Collection 3

MAC Prime Focus Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Pressed Powder ($23)

MAC Prime Focus Collection 8

MAC Prime Focus Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Loose Powder ($23)

MAC Prime Focus Collection 7

I love MAC for taking the initiative to press their transparent finishing powder as I’m a fan of the original loose version but prefer a pressed formula!

I’d be quite interested in trying the lavender primer as well to see if worked at easing dullness!

The MAC Prime Focus Collection will be available on August 18, 2011 at all MAC locations at online at maccosmetics.com

• 7/18/11 15:28 Corinne:

yes finally!!!! the skin enhancer’s were Asia only for awhile and I got a sample from someone and fell in love. I’m glad they are finally coming here!

• 7/18/11 15:29 Cj:

I’ll take the lavender and peach ones! Are they supposed to like take the place of a primer? Or add a new step? I don’t know if I’ll pick up the pressed powder tho… I love my careblend too much! :P

• 7/18/11 15:36 the Muse:

either way cj I imagine. You can prob use to primer or add in with your normal primer ;-D! I haven’t gotten on board completely with careblend yet…but trying ;-D!

• 7/18/11 15:39 Cj:

I adore it lol it feels so silky on my skin! I haven’t used my MSFN since I got it lol

• 7/18/11 15:33 tiny:

I’m excited for the line, I’m not a fan of their promo pic.. it makes it seem like in order to be beautiful you have to do sooooo much work.. it kinda eeks me out a little bit.. idk.. something about it is totally putting me off. :(

• 7/18/11 16:19 Claudenka:

hmm…i’m assuming the illuminators are less concentrated than lustre drops and more like a moisturizer formula?

• 7/19/11 9:36 the Muse:

I’m not sure Claudenka on the formula here…! :)

• 7/19/11 8:02 Courtney:

Reminds me a bit of MUFE’s HD primers and powder. I’ll be interested to try the skin enhancer’s though.