Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix Eau de Parfum Collection
I need to know if their is any truth behind the story of Mariah playing one of her concert’s as she was giving birth.
Ha…love yourself much Mariah!
It’s probs just a rumor though, I think, I hope!
Imagine coming into the world to Mariah’s high?
Perhaps the scent of these wafted through the air as the sweet melodies from her concert played in the background and Mariah’s doctor screamed, “PUSH!” I’m having a morbid morning….
These three new fragrance are music inspired and feature fruity, sweet notes like jelly beans!
Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix Never Forget You Eau de Parfum
- Top Notes: Italian mandarin, raspberry nectar, pineapple sorbet and jelly bean accord
- Mid Notes: Golden peony, wild wisteria and muguet
- Base Notes: Sugared wood, vanilla and pink musk
Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix Vision of Love Eau de Parfum
- Top Notes: Juicy mandarin, coconut and star neroli
- Mid Notes: French macaroon, purple jasmine and white peach
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, vanilla infusion and creme de musk
Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix Inseparable Eau de Parfum
- Top Notes: Pear, mango and raspberry
- Mid Notes: Orange flower, jasmine sambac and plum blossom
- Base Notes: Praline, sandalwood and vanilla beans
I sadly didn’t get along with the three previous fragrances from the Lollipop Bling Collection but I still want to try out these Remixes. They sound interesting. It’s just that normally Mariah’s fragrances have a little too much vanilla in the mix that overpowers the sweet, fruity notes but we’ll see what happens with these.
What do you think?
Tried out the originals?
Want to try out the remixes?
Available now at www.HSN.com