NYC New York Color Cosmetics Black Magic Halloween 2011 Collection

NYC New York Color Cosmetics Black Magic Halloween 2011 Collection

Tammy (THANK you!) shares with us the new NYC New York Color Cosmetics Black Magic Halloween 2011 Collection display that she saw at her local Rite Aid.

OMG so jealous!

Find anything interesting or new at your local drugstore? E-mail it to me at Musings.of.a.Muse at Gmail Dot Com and I’ll share it with readers!

• 7/26/11 22:17 Mango:

this and the new wet n wild collection are most likely not coming to Canada :( we don’t even have the 8 pan pallets yet *sigh*

• 7/27/11 9:47 the Muse:

sorry mango :(

• 7/27/11 10:50 Stellar:

Are you sure? I check two of my walmarts and they have WnW 8 pans pallet o.o

Yea! I love getting inform of new collections, thanks Tammy and Muse :D

• 7/27/11 14:31 Tammie:

You never know, this particular Rite Aid that I took the picture at never had any WnW LE Palettes at all…this is in the US though, but still…the track record in the past doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the future.

• 7/27/11 2:05 Tammie:

OMG I didn’t realize that pic was so fuzzy, want me to take a better one tomorrow?

BTW I am strangely intrigued by the black lip gloss, should I get it?? I’ll pretty much never use it but it’s so weird! The black gloss and lipsticks are both called Blackula haha

They also had a little thing with 2 nail polishes, 105 Starry Silver Glitter and black.

• 7/28/11 10:52 the Muse:

oh gosh no that’s ok tammie I meant to say thank you for tweeting that. I’ve been so busy I didn’t have a chance so I thanked you in this post ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go wild, get it ;-D haha! a little black on top of vampy red is brilliant ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/30/11 22:39 CK:

ooh, that does sound pretty!
        i bought a black twilight lipbalm just because it was twilight… and glittery….. :X

:( i never see the cool stuff in the drugstores in my area. arghh