Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System

Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System

Dark spot treatments seem to be taking the skincare world by storm at the moment. Everyone is busy creating some sort of system, skincare, serum, lotion, or potion to fight aging spots, hyper pigmentation, or sun damage.

The newest one to hit the market is the Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System. I happen to be a big supporter and huge fan of the Miracle Worker Pads so you know I’ll be trying this one out ASAP.

Check it!

This two step treatment combines two Philosophy skincare products into one set. It includes Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector and 30 pads of the Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution.

The duo works together to visibly improve the appearance of skin discoloration associated with sun damage, aging, and acne scarring.

Philosophy says this system is a mirror of one of professional protocol that addresses dark spots plus it brightens skin as well!

Speaking from experience using the pads I can say they do brighten and create a more flawless appearance to my skin. I absolutely love them and I’m looking forward picking this set up when I’m done with my current pads.

What do you think?

Do share!

• 7/19/11 20:47 Becky:

There do seem to be so many out right now. I know estee lauder and lancome both came out with one. Is there a chance you can do a compare and contrast from the ones you have tried? I am looking into splurging on the caudalie one. Gah never know which will bring the best results!

• 7/20/11 9:35 the Muse:

Hi Becky…it’s actually hard to do since many of them don’t work haha ;-D

• 7/19/11 21:43 diane:

i love the miracle worker line & the retanoid pads are my fave- i just refuse to be without them in my skincare routine now even if it mewans having to eat off dollar menus once in a blue. they alone made my skin brighter & more radiant. i don’t have any bad dark spots but some slight discoloration on my cheeks from being a former sun worshipper in my teens. i am most likely gonna have to give this a go- it is philosophy after all & i can’t resist them

• 7/20/11 9:33 the Muse:

hey diane ;-D I feel the same…they really are awesome!!!!!!!! def wanna try this kit!

• 7/19/11 22:28 Tigress:

I am incredibly fair with pink undertones, and whenever I get a blemish it always seems to leave a dark spot behind that takes forever to fade. I don’t have much extra money but I’d really like to try something like this.

• 7/20/11 9:32 the Muse:

tigress curious minds if it actually works!

• 7/25/11 17:40 JCz:

Is the Spot Correcting ream available on it’s own, not part of the kit? I just bought a new jar of pads and solution, so I can’t really justify buying this system until I run out of what I’ve got.