Sephora Brush Wand

Sephora Brush Wand

I hate going on holiday and proceeding to have no control over myself and the amount of brushes I decide that I absolutely HAVE to have along with me on my adventures.

Ugh….!

I end up packing 100′s of brushes that I know I don’t need but fear I’ll regret if I don’t take them with me. On top of this, no matter how careful I am about packing them they always somehow, someway end up getting squashed and smooshed.

Sephora Brush Wand….the solution?

Jump!

The Sephora Brush Wand, a mere $10 bucks by the way, includes four detachable brushes that come together magically (well not magically but magnetically) to form a wand for applying your eye makeup!

Each of the four brushes snaps into one single brush and each brush head can be interchanged as you need them.

Nifty eh?

Sadly, doesn’t include half the brushes I need to create a nice eye look but for $10 I won’t complain too much!

For an extra $10 you can also check out the Sephora Color Wand For Lips which includes six glosses in one wand.

Sephora Color Wand For Lips

Available now at Sephora.com

Loves?

Leaves?

Useless?

Handy?

Share it!

• 7/19/11 11:13 Ducc:

how much is it cost?

• 7/19/11 11:35 the Muse:

hi ducc I mentioned the price in the post.

• 7/19/11 12:03 Sarah S.:

Seems like a fun novelty product… I always liked the pencil and crayon versions of this as a kid, where you’d push them up through a tube, remember those?

• 7/19/11 12:50 the Muse:

gosh yes sarah ;-D!

• 7/19/11 13:07 dangster:

haha, i loved those pencils/crayons as a kid!

• 7/19/11 12:38 kiwikiwidragon:

I would worry that the pieces come apart when i am holding it. I tend to hold my brushes fairly far from the head and closer to the base. I learned most of my skills (if you can call them that!) from the Joe Blasco makeup artists at Glamor Shots when I worked there many, many years ago. Seems like a good concept, plus $10 bucks is hard to turn down.

• 7/19/11 12:41 B.B.:

It’s a nice idea but I’m not feeling confident in the quality of the brushes. It seems less “Glam Night Out” and more “Practicing Makeup on My Barbie Head”.

• 7/19/11 13:20 peri:

its cute! i have one of those lipgloss wands from when they first came out. its a cute item…but its not really pigmented…like at all. i still like it though cause its cute lol.

• 7/19/11 19:17 CucumPear:

I had to giggle so badly. the brush kit reminds me of my childhood using those useless weird pencils (no idea what they’re called in English). They had a bunch of plastic thingamajigs with short leads in a ballpoint-type tube, and when the first one was blunt or used up you’d pull it out, shove it into the back and thereby push out the next one. Dunno how universal (or global) those are. Doing an image search on “Steckbleistift” should get a bunch of photos.
    The gloss stack seems more useful to me, I’d worry about the brushes falling apart mid-application, because I doubt the magnets are all that strong (else they’d be too hard to detach).

• 7/20/11 11:52 the Muse:

gawd I remember those cucumpear ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/19/11 19:48 Christine:

This guy is cute! I doubt the quality of the brushes would be the best, but it might be good to keep in the purse for emergencies :P. Assuming the magnets would hold it together in Crazy-Purse-Land. (Oh yes, it’s a place. A place you’d prolly want to avoid, LOL.)

• 7/20/11 11:51 the Muse:

LOL Christine! sounds fun ;-D I think my next vacation might be to crazy purse land! ;D