Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette You Will Be Mine!

Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette 3

I can probably dupe every single shade in the new Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette from colors in my own stash but I have to pop my Sigma cherry somewhere and this palette is kinda calling my name!

Check it!

Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette 2

Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette 1

Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette 5

The Sigma Beauty Dare Eyeshadow Palette features some very pretty warm shades including a mix of corals, reds, yellow and gold tones. I think it’s callin’ my name because I love all these shades for Summer!

I’ve never tried any of Sigma’s offerings before and I thought this would be a great place to get my feet wet as it also includes a dual ended brush!

Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette 4

Whatcha think?

Loves?

Leaves?

Share it!

Available now from www.sigmabeauty.com

• 7/6/11 19:59 Mara:

I swatched this palette at the recently concluded IMATS L.A. Although a little powdery, the shadows have good color payoff, are buttery and easy to blend. The only setback for me is the packaging: not only does its cardboard material get messy real quick, but in its attempt to echo the Urban Decay Naked palette ended up being unnecessarily bulky.

• 7/6/11 22:54 2sillybugs:

I will probably pass on this. Already have so many dupes, like you said. My Fall wishlist is so long already, I have to put things on there that are different from what I currently own.

• 7/6/11 23:22 AndiPanda:

This palette looks really beautiful, although just a little crazy for my use. However the Bare palette looks gorgeous as well and reminds me of the UD Naked palette I love so much. I don’t have any Sigma either so I think I will be getting the Bare Palette. Please review this if you get this palette

• 7/7/11 0:00 lotsaheart:

I personally love it! great looks! :)

• 7/7/11 6:34 sugar sugar:

pretty! you should definitely get it hahaha! x)

• 7/7/11 11:20 Baba:

Please show us swatches from the Sigma Beauty Dare Eyeshadow Palette. I always go by your swatch colors!!

• 7/7/11 11:24 the Muse:

hi baba I don’t have the palette hun. I haven’t indulged as of yet. if I do I’ll def swatch :)

• 7/7/11 15:06 Majick:

LOL Muse, you crack me up with your “pop my Sigma cherry”. This looks like a winner and I axiously await your next review. (swatches please)

• 7/7/11 16:28 the Muse:

ha majick ;-D! absolutely if I get it swatches will a follow!

• 7/7/11 16:24 Alex:

Hi!
    I just found your blog and I love it!! So many new posts everyday is awesome!!!! :-D
    I LOVE sigma brushes!! They are so nice and so affordable! You have to try them out!!
    -Alex :)

• 7/7/11 16:28 the Muse:

hi alex so great to meet you *waves* Glad you discovered me, nice to have a new reader. I haven’t tried them yet but def want too ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxox!

• 9/15/11 16:04 Melanie:

I would love to know which shadows are dupes for this Dare Palette.

• 9/17/11 17:28 Joan:

Muse, do you know anything about a new line of Sigma makeup brushes coming out before the end of the year?? I e-mailed on Sigma’s website asking that question and they replied that they did have a new line of brushes coming out before the end of the year. Just wondering if you knew anything about them.

• 9/19/11 6:29 the Muse:

haven’t a clue joan sorry…:-/

• 10/19/11 18:07 khaledah:

hi can you send me a list of dupes for the sigma eyeshadow palette dare

• 10/20/11 16:32 khaledah:

hi I am still waiting hope you give me answer any shadows dupes for the sigma dare palette thandks much