Slatkin & Co Fall 2011 Collection

Slatkin Co Fall 2011 Collection

Supposedly big things are a happenin’ at Bath and Body Works this Fall. I can’t wait! Bring it on as I love the warm fragrances of autumn.

Perhaps the new Slatkin & Co Fall 2011 Collection are a clue as to what we can expect from BBW come the cool weather?

Check it!

Slatkin & Co will have a range of four new candles available for Fall 2011 at Bath and Body Works stores.

Check ‘em!

• Pumpkin Caramel Latte: A frothy blend of creamy pumpkin, sweet vanilla cream and rich pralines is topped with a spiced caramel swirl.
  • Smores: Layers of gooey marshmallow, melted dark chocolate and sweet graham crackers
  • Apple Crumble: Baked Granny Smith and McIntosh Apples topped with vanilla crumble, cinnamon and nutmeg.
  • Oatmeal Raisin Cookie: Fresh baked oatmeal blended with sweet raisins, caramelized brown sugar and vanilla extract.

I could use all of these in antibacterial soaps, body mists, and fragrance oils as well please? K, thanks!

Nom!

Hurry Fall, get here fast.

• 7/20/11 19:01 SusanT:

I have Creamy Pumpkin from last fall, but I think Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is calling my name! It sounds so yummy!

• 7/20/11 19:06 Fey:

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie smells great. I’m no chocolate fan, but Smores was a pretty balanced combination of warm graham, (not overpowering) marshmallow, and milk chocolate.

• 7/20/11 19:24 Barbara:

Oh, those scent descriptions! I cannot wait for fall. It’s too hot today (90+ and insane humidity). Sweaters, jackets, Halloween, and spiced pumpkin baked goods. I just cannot wait.

• 7/20/11 20:05 Mara:

pumpkin caramel latte?! i just might have to smell this one!!

actually all of them but s’mores (not a chocolate fan much) might deserve a sniff!!

• 7/20/11 20:46 Jess:

I work at BBW, and I have to say I’m in LOVE with Apple Crumble and S’mores! Right now, they are 3 for $5 in the mini sizes. They aren’t coming in body mists, however we will be getting them in most of the home fragrance products. We haven’t gotten in the pumpkin caramel latte. If you love oatmeal raisin cookies, you’ll love that one too! ^_^

• 7/21/11 9:38 the Muse:

jess tell us more tell us more…what sort of Halloween Body Mists can we expect?

• 7/20/11 22:01 Shalanda:

Love the heads up on the new collection. Just did a review on my blog about Yankee Candle’s Country Lemonade. Check out the site :)

• 7/21/11 0:48 Tigress:

The Apple Crumble smells amazing. They have the tiny preview candles in stores now. My B&BW has less annoying employees now, yay!

• 7/21/11 9:18 the Muse:

lucky girl tigress mine are still in my face ;-/

• 7/21/11 9:31 Telle:

I got the mini preview candle in roasting marshmellows over a camp fire and salty caramel…they also have a cupcake one that I hadn’t seen before but didn’t have it in mini *pout*…LOVE fall!!! :D

• 7/21/11 9:35 the Muse:

LOVE fall too telle ;-D nom! can’t wait to try these!

• 7/21/11 17:44 msworld:

Smelled these last week, they smelled amazing! I seriously do not need more candles…but something tells me I will be splurging on some more!

• 7/22/11 13:32 dina:

YUM-O!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/23/11 7:52 isabella:

love the first pumpkin latte of the year, so this candle sounds great, the fall candles are the best arn’t they