Smashbox Girls on Film Fall 2011 Collection

Smashbox Girls on Film Fall 2011

Smashbox does my 80′s fantasies about Duran Duran proud with their new Girls on Film Fall 2011 Collections!

Girls on FILM!!!!!! Girls on FILM!!!!!!!!!!! Girls on FILM!!!!!!!!!!

Loves it!

Check out Smashbox Girls on Film Collection and let me whatcha think?

Jump!

Smashbox Girls on Film Palette Softbox and Smokebox $42
Two picture-perfect palettes, endless possibilities! Take your pick of everyday or smoldering shades.

Smashbox Girls on Film Fall 2011 Collection 2

Smashbox Girls on Film Fall 2011 Collection 3

Smashbox Girls on Film Enhancing Gloss $18
Shades:

• Overexposed
  • Underexposed

Smashbox Girls on Film Fall 2011 Collection 4

I could get on board with the Softbox Palette.

How about you?

Available now at www.smashbox.com

• 7/25/11 16:47 Sarah:

ha this song was playing when I had to see my senior pictures slideshow format. lol

• 7/25/11 16:49 the Muse:

ha sarah ;D My sister was a huge duran duran fan it rubbed off on me!

• 7/25/11 17:13 Christina:

Oh my, I love me some Duran Duran!!! Hungry Like the Wolf will forever be my favorite song by them. But I digress…I want the Softbox eyeshadow palette and both blushes – I thought about ordering directly from Smashbox, but decided to wait until I can see these in person in Sephora or Ulta.

• 7/25/11 20:00 Isis:

I’ll never understand the smashbox hipe, it just doesn’t work for me. different strokes i guess.. :-)

• 7/25/11 21:19 the beauty alchemist:

My GUYS. You namechecked/ video clipped my guys. Ah yes loved them and still do. Took me over 20 years but I finally met them my 1st fashion week. What a day and I story I love to tell and tell………

PS- The PC is back thankfully. Got it fixed pretty fast and very cheaply. But had to wipe it. I am still getting everything back where I need it. But we’re running and that’s what matters.

• 7/26/11 9:50 Telle:

boo this is so sad :( I loved masquerade last year… This just pales in comparison. Id rather they continue the trend of master class 9 and expand that with full size products, etc. Oh well more money to save for holiday items! :)

• 7/26/11 10:23 the Muse:

true telle, true…although I DO like the softbox a bit…!