The Guild Season 5 Debuts Today

<a href='http://video.msn.com?vid=a3b82fbe-8fbd-4277-a729-18f78d023614&#038;mkt=en-us&#038;src=FLPl:embed::uuids' target='_new' title='The Guild Season 5 Trailer' >Video: The Guild Season 5 Trailer</a>

Heads up Guild fans (off topic blogging moment ahead)…the premiere was yesterday on Xbox Live but it’ll be playing later today on MSN and I’m sure it’ll hit youTube around the same time.

I saw it already and promise I won’t tell you anything about it *zips lips* but it was brilliant!

• 7/27/11 12:48 Jayne:

Ahhh, so glad you posted this to remind me! Work and school have been so crazy I totally forgot!

I’m so excited. I have a ridiculous final today and this is totally going to make my day better afterwards!

• 7/27/11 12:52 the Muse:

good luck on that finale jayne ;-D and my pleasure, you’re going to die when you see it, so brilliant!

• 7/29/11 13:12 Jayne:

OMG. Just finished. So great.

Highlights: “(Tetris theme…) GRUNT.” (I had to pause it to laugh, then may or may not have tried it myself.) and Tink’s “That better be a suicide note.” Hahahaha. Oh, I’m so happy it’s back.

• 7/29/11 13:33 the Muse:

ha jayne ^5!!!!!!!!
          I’m not really sure I like the whole crush on zaboo thing though…you? My favorite moment: “Bladezz something whatever it is you’re doing to Tink?” LOL so dad-like LMAO!

• 7/29/11 13:44 Jayne:

It seems a little contrived, to be totally honest. If I were her, I’d just keep plugging along Good Ole’ Will. But it seems like they’re trying to wrap it up with the neatest possible conclusion, namely Codex + Zaboo.

Hahaha Bladezz. So obnoxious. “I’m a MEME!”

• 7/29/11 14:58 the Muse:

agreed jayne, if I step back from my fandom, I can totally say that codex was being a little too silly in this. all that lovey dovey was contrived and unnatural. And wasn’t Zaboo being obnoxiously silly overall in this episode? I mean he’s normally silly but it seemed forced and lame. I agree…I’d love a happily ever with fawkes that still allows him to keep his ignoramus pissy attitude but also a softer side that could be shown too ;-D LOL <3 Bladezz. I swear it's one of the only shows around where I seriously can't settle on a single character that I love…I just love all of them ;-D

• 7/27/11 12:49 Beverly: