Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles

Too Faced Fall 2011

The more images I see of the new Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles, the more hungry I become to own every single one.

These intense satin shadows have a highly pigmented formula and come in 12 hues. Updating their shadow line is long over due as far as I’m concerned and now that they finally have gotten around to doing it they did it in a BIG way.

Check out these high res images and tell me you aren’t in love or at the very least foaming at the mouth.

Jump!

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 12

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 11

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 10

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 9

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 8

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 7

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 6

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 5

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 4

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 3

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 2

Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Intense Color Singles 1

Absurdly gorgeous aren’t they?

Need a tissue? I know I’m drooling! I have quite a few of these on my wish list but I think the one that stands out the most for me is Poison Orchid which reminds me of the shadow that was included in the Korres Sugar Plums Gift Set.

Hopefully Too Faced has a Friends and Family Event soon as my Fall wish list is getting a little out of control.

These are available now at Sephora, Ulta, and www.toofaced.com

• 7/19/11 10:57 kimkats:

I’ll be interested to see how these swatch…. for shadows labelled “satin” they seem pretty shimmery to me… Lovely colors tho – I hope Too Faced is getting over its radical shimmery phase… Man, everything they had for a while was OTT shimmery, at least for this ol’ girl! :P

• 7/19/11 11:14 LINDARRAGNAR:

I really think these all are too pretty!!! (aka im lusting!!) I really love the look of firefly, mushroom, violette femme and the enchanted garden!!
    p.s muse the poison orchid looks like a glittery makeupforever eyeshadow #92 !!! Can’t wait too see a few reviews!!

• 7/19/11 13:16 the Muse:

ooo I don’t have 92 linda ;-D but I know exactly the one you mean ;D!

• 7/19/11 11:47 Beverly:

The Teal and Violet shades look promising! I agree about the shimmer statements above :)

• 7/19/11 12:44 kiwikiwidragon:

I just hauled the matte collection from sephora and right before that I got the newer smoky collection! I <3 toofaced shadows!! i am completely lemming these, maybe they will make them into a collection. I have to say that my go-to's are toofaced and urban decay right now with a bit of others thrown it. I wish benefit would palletize their velvet shadows along with their combo palettes. I think they use a different formula when they make palettes.

• 7/19/11 12:55 the Muse:

kiwi love these ;-D I NEEDS them! I haven’t gotten the new box shadows yet…but def want ‘em! ;-D I agree, I got the new maggie and annie collections and those shadows are so crazy soft and lovely…they really need to make those palettes! with a few shades to choose from!

• 7/19/11 13:22 peri:

love the colors! i want poinson orchid, copper peony, nice stems, amd violet femme!

• 7/19/11 18:39 Misato-san:

I want both purples. Poison orchid and violet femme looks like very promising. I hope you will be able to review them soon!

• 7/20/11 9:37 the Muse:

gonna haul some soon misato ;D!

• 7/25/11 12:53 theRothstanator:

I wish they would put out a damn single of Satin Sheets!

• 7/25/11 21:26 Lauren Morgan:

Oh Too Faced! How I love thee! Too bad I have to pay for school :/

• 11/29/11 18:42 ribbonroses:

Poison Orchid is too fabulous for words :-) loves it so much! xx