Too Faced Shadow Brushes Essential 3 Piece Set

Too Faced Shadow Brushes Essential 3 Piece Set

I always tell myself I’ll stop buying brushes and brush sets particularly because I normally stick to using 4-5 brushes tops to create a look, if THAT.

But than the Holidays roll around and brands start coming out with incredible brush sets and I can’t resist. Or I see a great collection or kit that features a palette and brushes and I’ll want to indulge….brushes tend to pile up sometimes and I literally have 100’s at this point in my makeup life.

One day, I’ll stick to the essentials.

If you’re brush collection is sadly lacking or you’re just trying to downsize and keep it to the minimal you might want to check out the new Too Faced Shadow Brushes Essential 3 Piece Set.

The essentials, it has that!

This set includes three must have eye brushes. The best part of the brushes is the exclusive “Teddy Bear Hair” used to make these synthetic fiber brushes. They are super soft yet practical and able to get down your toughest eye looks!

This set includes:

• Liner/ Smudger brush
  • Lid/ Smoker brush
  • Crease/ Blender brush

Like the name says, the essentials!

Sounds great for travel!

I own a few Too Faced Brushes so I’m speaking from experience. They really do some nice brushes so if you’re just starting out or want a set of travel friendly brushes these look like a nice set!

Available now at www.Sephora.com for $39

• 7/12/11 13:53 Misato-san:

I’d like to have them… for their looks, and it’s a sad idea to me. Because they look so good but I don’t think I need them in my life despite the fact I love Too Faced (finally… Summer collection hit Italy this week and I’m in love with two blushes and other stuff… T_T)

• 7/12/11 14:40 the Muse:

lol misato we’ve all been there when it comes to wanting just because of the packaging ;-D! yay! the blushes are lovely ;D!

• 7/12/11 14:05 kimkats:

Those are cute, but like you, I have 10,952 brushes already!

Lol at “teddy bear hair” – picturing all these lil shaved teddy bears wrapping up in terry cloth towels to keep warm! :D

• 7/12/11 14:18 the Muse:

lol very cute image kim! ;-D!

• 7/12/11 17:35 Tigress:

I love the Too Faced brushes, especially since they’re cruelty free, but they are mighty expensive for a girl who lives paycheck to paycheck. I’ll stick to EcoTools :)

• 7/12/11 20:46 Phyra:

I will be getting this set. I <3 the TF brushes.

• 7/13/11 12:42 Sara:

I love their brushes, love them. Always have to touch ‘em when I’m at Sephora or Ulta, but I just can’t get down with the price. Especially when Ecotools and Real Techniques are more budget-friendly and are cruelty-free as well….so…..I’ll lust after it, and if I can find them on a sale I’ll grab ‘em. Otherwise it’ll be a sad skip. :(