Ulta Beauty Smoothie Shower Gel Gets A Packaging Revamp!

Ulta Beauty Smoothie Shower Gel 30

Ulta’s Beauty Smoothie Collection has gotten a packaging revamp and comes in some new and exciting scents. If you’re a Philosophy Shower Gel fan you’re sure to love their 3-in-1 Shower Gels that you can use as a shampoo, shower gel, or bubble bath plus they include body creams to layer up with….

This is not your typical Philosophy in shower experience!

Check ‘em!

Ulta 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie Shower Gel $16
The rich and indulgent recipe leaves skin and hair soft and smooth with every yummy cleansing.

Ulta Beauty Smoothie Shower Gel 10

• Apple Envy
  • Cinnamon Swirl
  • Buttercream Delight
  • Banana Cream Dream
  • Cocoa Velvet Truffle
  • Coconut Lime Cooler

These are available now at Ulta and Ulta.com and in most cases Ulta always has BOGO offers to go along with them which makes them extra tempting.

Happy Haulin’!

• 7/21/11 13:43 JoElla:

OOOOOOOOHMYGAAAAAAAAAWD I love anything Dragonfruit!

If I would have seen this when I was in Ulta I would have snagged it!

I just used the last itty bitty big of my Dawn Dragonfruit dish soap mega jug from Sams, and was heartbroken when they didn’t have anymore :( !!

• 7/21/11 13:58 the Muse:

they have dragonfruit dish soap!? whoa! wants!

• 7/21/11 15:38 JoElla:

I found mine at Sams Club. They even have the New Zeland ones too!!

Hey if I have to do dishes that don’t fit into the dishwasher I want a pink nice smelling one damn it! HAHAHA

• 7/21/11 16:11 the Muse:

I needs Jo! ;-D I had a apple one that was divine ;D!

• 7/21/11 16:23 SusanT:

Maybe the Coconut Lime, but the baking scents are more for the winter in my opinion. I actually don’t care for the package revamp — I thought the existing packaging looked great as it was.

• 7/31/11 22:28 Christina:

I have to cinnamon swirl one ! Got it today while shopping for a closet update. (;
    By any chance do you know were I can find reveiws on these? I wonder if they dry your hair like the last ones…

• 8/1/11 9:40 the Muse:

I haven’t seen any reviews Christina. Sorry :-/ but if anything pops up will post back!

• 8/2/11 0:42 Christina: