Urban Decay Fall 2011

Urban Decay Fall 2011 1

A little Urban Decay Fall 2011 is popping up on Sephora.

Check it!

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color $19
This formula delivers all the opaque, saturated, high-impact color of your favorite lipstick and an arresting high-gloss finish in one chubby pencil. And with a dynamic bright to deep shade range in creamy and sparkly textures, the runway-ready possibilities are endless. Even the glittery hues in this collection of high-gloss lip pencils feel smooth on your lips (and leave not a trace of sparkle grit). This conveniently portable pencil’s high-gloss shine can be blotted for a more stain-like effect, but no matter how you wear it, the color lasts. Free of mineral oil and paraffin, this formula contains plant-derived ingredients that nourish lips. Because the barrels and boxes are color-matched to each shade, locating the color you want is easy, even in the deep, dark depths of an oversize tote.

Urban Decay Fall 2011 2

Shades:

• Adrenaline (bright fuchsia sparkle)
  • Big Bang (bright pink with sparkle)
  • Crush (hot pink)
  • Fbomb (bright red cream)
  • Punch Drunk (bright orange cream)

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara $20
A thickening and lengthening mascara formulated to help lashes actually grow longer.

Urban Decay Fall 2011 4

Urban Decay The Revolution High-Performance Lash Curler $20
This innovative “lash emancipator” abolishes one-size-fits-all curling. The open cage– without the bars on either side of the curler– lets you curl your lashes all at once or in sections without crimping, and without pinching your skin. Gone are the days of contending with a standardized cage that was clearly designed with someone else’s eyes in mind.

Urban Decay Fall 2011 3

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner $18
This eyeliner lets you draw waterproof liquid lines so sharp they could cut glass. Urban Decay’s slender brush lays down long-lasting matte, slick, and shimmery shades sure to satisfy your color lust. Available in a veritable rainbow of long-lasting, highly-pigmented color options, these shades can be applied in thick or thin strokes with an ultra-fine brush tip that’s short and easy enough to control. The slim pens are conveniently color-matched to each shade.

Urban Decay Fall 2011 5

Shades:

• Bobby Dazzle (white silver with iridescent sparkle)
  • Demolition (deep matte brown)
  • El Dorado (yellow gold with gold sparkle)
  • Perversion (carbon black)
  • Radium (bright blue with silver sparkle)
  • Retrograde (dark purple with purple sparkle)
  • Revolver (dark grey with iridescent sparkle)
  • Sabbath (deep matte navy)
  • Siren (teal with blue shift)
  • Smog (deep brown with golden shimmer & iridescent sparkle)
  • Woodstock (hot pink with iridescent sparkle)

I’ll be the first one to say that the Lash Curler looks like a nail or a toe clipper or something….! It scares the be-Jesus out of me but I wanna try it! Looks kinda freaky awesome!

Anything holding your attention for Fall 2011 from Urban Decay?

I seen some leaked images of the new palette which is one I’ll haul for sure!

All the goodies are available now at www.Sephora.com

• 7/11/11 20:34 Courtney:

Lash curler definitely intrigues me. Looks a bit scary but I want to try it anyway lol

• 7/12/11 10:26 the Muse:

me too Court!

• 7/11/11 20:35 Phyra:

OMG I really want Siren. Coz uhm, I can’t have enough teal. ever.

• 7/11/11 20:39 Jess:

I want some of the liquid liners for sure!!!

I need me some good liners. And I’ll be getting Siren which is most of my online names and my PSN name (well sorta lol)

• 7/11/11 20:39 kiwikiwidragon:

Hey, where is the new palette image? tease!

• 7/12/11 10:26 the Muse:

sorry kiwi. I did post a really crummy one this morning, front page…could get a better one ;-/

• 7/11/11 21:02 NorisFindings:

I love Urban Decay and their products, but their Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color looks and sounds exactly like the Milani Lip Flash, which I think are super fantastic, plus they only cost around $6-$7 verses $19.

But not sure if Milani is free of mineral oil and paraffin like the UD one.

• 7/11/11 21:19 Sabrinna:

I agree, the curlers look definitely scary… (reminds me of scissors for some reason!) but i hope they work well :D Im very interested in the liquid liners! especially that i love the colors from UD :) Thanks for posting this Muse!

• 7/12/11 10:26 the Muse:

or nail clippers Sabrinna ;-D! I want it bad though! ;-D hope it’s good!!!! my pleasure dear!

• 7/11/11 21:45 Emma:

Those eyeliners look NICE. The lash curler, however… kind of reminds me of surgical tools. Might be staying away from that one. Forever.

• 7/11/11 21:50 Kiara:

High gloss lip color looks fun, But the curler looks unessiarly difficult! I like my basic one! But I still want someone to release some lash pearls I can’t find any anywhere

• 7/12/11 10:20 the Muse:

lash pearls as in the givenchy and dior ones that were released for the Holidays a few years ago Kiara?

• 7/11/11 21:54 Quinctia:

Haha, I just was swatching all my nail polish onto polish wheels, and it sounds like Big Bang and Fbomb are matching lip colors for those two polishes from the Apocalyptic set.

So excited for the palette! I love the packaging, and there’s only one color I’m not thrilled about, mainly because I have three UD palettes with a black already, and I have touched none of them.

• 7/11/11 21:55 MC:

The Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color and eyeliner have my eyes drawn..but atm, I am drooling, lusting, and waiting impatiently for the 15 Anniversary Eyeshadow palette coming out tomorrow. *drool*

• 7/11/11 22:09 tiny:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOD! THE NEW PALETTE! OMFG!!! I.MUST.HAVE.IT!!!!!!

• 7/12/11 10:19 the Muse:

hah tiny I hear you I hear you!

• 7/11/11 22:16 Dana:

Mally made a curler just like that, but I’ll get this one since I can go to the store first and see it. And I want all the eyeliners!!!

• 7/12/11 10:19 the Muse:

she did? is it on Q dana?

• 7/12/11 10:55 dana:

I don’t think so, I’ve just seen it on her site.

• 7/12/11 11:21 the Muse:

gots to see that dana thanks

• 7/11/11 22:19 Mara:

the eyelash curler looks kind of interesting.

i wish i was a regular (even semi-regular lol) makeup wearer instead of a “i put it on to sit around my house” wearer… i want the new palette SO bad!

• 7/11/11 22:33 Cait:

the lash curler scared me too lol! although i really want to try it anyway

• 7/12/11 10:18 the Muse:

me too cait!

• 7/11/11 22:43 Ludwig:

Is it just me or does the eyelash curler look like some sort of torture device? LOL

The 24/7 liquid liner look amazing! I’d love to give one of those a try, can never have enough eye liners :)

• 7/12/11 10:18 the Muse:

yes ludwig but dead curious about it ;-D!

• 7/11/11 22:52 Sara:

I’m feeling the new liquid liners. I love the old ones, but my Smog is getting kinda thick n’ gunky and could use a replacement. It’s one of my “go-to” colors for a simple liquid liner look.

Also feeling the lip thingies if Fbomb (love the name! I actually lost a follower on twitter because I dropped an f-bomb. Damn conservatives. They’re lucky that 140 character limit keeps me from talking on twitter like in real life ;) doens’t clash with mah skin. And….I dunno, maybe the eyelash curler? Been thinking about getting a decent one for ages. I haven’t used one in years because they always pinch my skin or rip out my eyelashes.

Don’t care about the mascara though. There are too many decent drugstore options for me to plunk that kinda money down on mascara, know what I mean?

• 7/11/11 23:04 Christine:

Oh I’m so glad I’m not the only one who that curler scared the crap out of. Gah. I know it’s supposed to be gentler/better, but it looks like a medieval torture device!

Palette? Leaked images?! WHERE??? (I maybe the biggest palette whore in the world…)

• 7/12/11 10:15 the Muse:

lol totes christine but I’m daed curious about it ;-D I just posted pics of the palette…they are crummy pics though :-/ sorry!

• 7/11/11 23:08 Phoebe:

The lash curler seems really interesting! I’m definitely checking that out. I like the idea of not having the bars at the side because it gets in the way when I curl my falsies :<

• 7/11/11 23:16 Andrea:

The new lip pencils sound like fun, but I’m most excited about that new palette. I haven’t seen any pictures or anything, but I’ll be saving up for that for sure!

• 7/11/11 23:26 Claudia:

Curious about the mascara. I have the tiniest lashes known to man!…which makes things for difficult :(

• 7/11/11 23:48 Mai:

Can I just say that I’m kind of glad NOT to see that felt tip liner that seems to be so popular with the long wear liners (MUFE, Stila, MAC, etc)

• 7/12/11 0:07 Jenn:

*Sigh* Those lip pencils look amazing…but seem a little similar to Milani Lip Flashes, no? The UD colors are brilliant though, I’m sure I’ll cave in. Same with the liners, if they are as waterproof as they say I’ll be pocketing a few of those. Finally saw the anniversary palette too, *drool* Glad I saved, but now I’m gonna end up paying, LOL. Any idea when the palette comes out?

• 7/12/11 14:40 the Muse:

very much so Jenn! ;-D palette is OUT girl!

• 7/12/11 2:09 Katherine:

The lash curler looks cool I think I am gonna get it lol

• 7/12/11 3:39 Jenica:

that lash curler is really interesting!

• 7/12/11 8:41 Sarah S.:

Muse, please review that crazy lash contraption! And now you have me searching for the new palette pictures… I wonder if those lip pencils are the same as those Milani ones released earlier this year?

• 7/12/11 10:14 the Muse:

will DO sarah ;-D I’m dead curious about that curler ;-D they look alot like the Milani ones!!!!!!! ;-D

• 7/12/11 8:48 Sarah S.:

Ooops checked the UD site and the 15th anniversary shadow collection is up for sale… hauled it! Oops because I told myself I wouldn’t buy any more eyeshadows until August…

• 7/12/11 10:13 the Muse:

yay sarah enjoy!

• 7/12/11 8:59 laura r:

next F&F sale i’ll will definitely grab the curler and maybe the anniversary palette too.

• 7/12/11 9:04 Regina:

Oooh, getting the eyelash curler and the price is reasonable too

• 7/12/11 10:06 CupK8:

The lash curler may look like a torture device, but YES YES YES. I always pinch my skin with my eyelash curler – I can’t squeeze it into my tiny little eyes.

• 7/12/11 11:13 kimkats:

Holy carp… that eyelash curler looks like an instrument of torture – come at me with that thing and I’ll confess to whatever you want to hear!!

*runs to mommy for safety….* :P

• 7/12/11 11:21 the Muse:

LOLO kim!!!!!!!!

• 7/12/11 11:26 Majick:

the lash curler looks like it should cross some lines and become part of the true blood collection. LOL

• 7/12/11 11:28 the Muse:

ha majick good idea ;D!

• 7/12/11 15:42 Musebeliever:

I love UD mascara. The Mascara and the gloss are mine.

• 7/13/11 5:18 Leah:

Curlers… you belong in my life :D

• 7/14/11 10:16 Adrienne:

I got the eyelash curler and honestly it seems like a cool idea but I feel like I have less control. I’m gonna try it again tomorrow or 2nite when I remove my mascara. I’ve had my Shu Uemera one for almost 2 years now and it’s still going strong but I figured I needed to try a new doohicky lol.

Another thing I don’t like is I completely didn’t notice it has a spring and it’s a matter of time when they spring gives out. Also, the bottom part that supports the lash pad at the bottom moves slightly from side to side, like it wasn’t tighten to not move so that when you curl your lashes, the top part may not evenly align with the lash pad :(. I’m gonna play with it the rest of this week but if not back to Sephora it goes!

On the plus side, it does come with 5 extra lash pads but I can easiy get those black ones from beauty of essence at CVS anyways.

• 7/14/11 11:30 the Muse:

Adrienne I love my shu but felt like trying something new too but I’m scared it’ll pinch! yowza!

• 7/14/11 11:43 Adrienne:

It pinched my eyelid and scared the heck out of me lol. I think I need to relearn how to manuever this lash curler bc you have to hold it at a different angle than a regular lash curler. But when you change the angle to curl ur lashes you can’t really see what you’re doing like with a regular lash curler! I want to make it work so bad bc it feels so cool on my eyelid and the metal itself feels sturdy, except for the base, maybe I got a funky one :(. I think it would work excellant for those with smaller lashes mainly bc the top part is smaller than a regular lash curler. I found I had to keep going over certain spots again and again and then I had wonky eyelashes lol.

• 7/14/11 11:47 the Muse:

adrienne sounds LIKE alot of work *bites finger nails in worry* ;-D I’m waiting for mine to arrive! can’t wait to give it a whirl!

• 7/14/11 11:44 Adrienne:

I’m determined to make it work bc it looks so cool lol!!

• 7/14/11 11:45 the Muse:

lol! ;-D I’m sure I’ll feel the same when mine arrives!

• 9/10/11 21:51 Littlecreek:

I just hauled the liquid liner in Demolition and it’s AMAZING! I’ve used very few liquid liners (both felt tipped and brush) because I could never could get the small sharp lines you see girls do all the time. Let alone any sort of wing or flick, usually it looked like someone startled me while applying it. But between the long handle and tiny brush I FINALLY get that perfect liquid line. I am a very happy girl.