What’s New from Soap and Glory?

Soap and Glory New Products

I miss you Soap and Glory but the Fall is nearing and you did promise to tell me all about your new retailer of choice here in the US come the cool weather.

For now, I’ll keep myself comforted with your latest offerings from the UK and daydream about the time I can purchase you right here in the states again!

Jump!

I grow more and more restless daily to have easier access to Soap and Glory and hopefully they announce soon who their next retailer will be and at the same time maybe they let us know all about these new goodies that are popping up in Boots UK as well!

Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk £6
A cleansing milk with special clogged t-zone formula that purifies, energizes and melts away makeup.

Soap Glory Peaches And Clean Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk

Soap & Glory For Daily Youth 6- in -1 Superboost Moisture Lotion £10
A re-hydrating moisture lotion to smooth & sooth distressed skin that’s formulated with peptides to help fight the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.

Soap Glory For Daily Youth 6 in 1 Superboost Moisture Lotion

Soap & Glory Clear Here Deep Pore Purifying T-Zone Cleansing Cloths £4
Cleansing Cloths with slow-release Poreshrink-4 Complex for a smoother, clearer, fresher face.

Soap Glory Clear Here Deep Pore Purifying T Zone Cleansing Cloths

Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream £11
Fresher brighter, tighter eyes.

Soap Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel £2.50
A fresh, fruity floral scented antibacterial hand cleansing gel in a mini handbag size ideal for tube, air travel and commuter use!

Soap Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel

You know you miss the brand as much as I do, besides, where else can you get makeup remover wipes with Poreshrink technology…OooOoooOoo!

• 7/19/11 19:49 Christine:

So from now on, every time I see “OooOoooOoo” on your blog, I’m gonna hear it in the aliens’ voices. And this makes me v. happy :P.

• 7/20/11 9:36 the Muse:

LOL christine ;-D!

• 7/19/11 22:07 Morgan:

Ooooh… I’ve been intrigued by the soap and glory brand for awhile. I use to see their line at Target but never had a chance to try them out before they left! These new items looks especially intriguing! I’ll be looking forward to their return to the States. Hopefully they’ll show up somewhere nearby!

• 7/19/11 22:31 CupK8:

I DO miss Soap & Glory. :( The fall line up draws me… especially the cleansing milk and the lotion. Here’s hoping they announce the new US distributor sooooon!

• 7/19/11 23:03 darae:

i was so disappointed when they started pulling soap & glory off the shelves at target! i am supppppppper excited!!!!!!!! cannot wait~~

• 7/20/11 9:31 the Muse:

same here darae :(

• 7/20/11 1:13 Littlecreek:

They need to get back here now! I’ve never gotten pumped over skincare releases but I want every one of those products. You managed to target every skincare issue I have with one post. I am not patiently waitin their US return.

• 7/20/11 9:30 the Muse:

lol littlecreek damn I’m good ;-D haha!

• 7/20/11 1:45 Jessica:

I feel your pain, Muse! I am DYING to get my hands on Soap & Glory again!

• 7/20/11 9:23 the Muse:

sigh jessica…hopefully soon girl!

• 7/20/11 7:09 Heather:

Oh I miss S&G sooooooo much! Can’t wait for them to get back here to the states!!!!!!!

• 7/20/11 9:12 the Muse:

me too heather! come back soon s&g!

• 7/20/11 8:16 kiwikiwidragon:

Do you have a reliable retailer you get good shipped from the UK Muse? Not including friends, lol? I would love to have a good source to get these goodies!

• 7/20/11 9:15 the Muse:

hi kiwi! asos has some soap and glory but they don’t ship it to the US from what I understand. First they did, than they didn’t, than they did..so not sure if it’s on or off ;-D other than that I have no other places to rec sadly :(

• 7/20/11 13:54 Hai Dao L:

ooh, thank gawsh Canada has Soap and Glory! I might just be picking up that cleansing milk (which is horrible considering I just bought a new cream cleanser, but oh well!).

• 7/20/11 14:26 the Muse:

hai so jealous!

• 7/22/11 5:11 Kendall from Soap & Glory HQ London:

Hi Muse,
    (and all)

We here you all the way over here in London, all restless to get your mits on some S&G.

Well, September is just the other side of August, and that days away. Okay maybe a week.

Anyways, we’re going to be announcing REALLY SOON! (Not soon enough I hear you all say/type). The first place where you’ll find out breaking news is on our Soap & Glory USA Facebook page. Here’s a link if you’ve not seen it http://on.fb.me/iLtjSu

So now you have NO EXCUSES. Unless you don’t have Facebook, which in that case, WHY?

Love from London,