Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Brightening Eye Roller

Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Brightening Eye Roller

When it comes to eye rollers you can sell me snow in the Summer, I buy into them baby.

I can’t tell you how many useless eye rollers I have hanging out in the makeup graveyard. Ones that promise to brighten, ones that promise to rid me of wrinkles, ones that concealer, ones that promise to depuff…

Most don’t live up to all their promises though but I keep buying ‘em anyway!

Next on my list of eye rollers would be the new Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Brightening Eye Roller….will it truly be the one that actually works!?

Jump!

Probably not but I’ll try it.

Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Brightening Eye Roller is a light, refreshing serum that can be “rolled” under the eyes to brighten, refresh, and reduce dark circles.

It’s formulated with Horse Chestnut, a natural botanical that helps improve the appearance of dark circles by stimulating circulation and blood flow, along with Bearberry Extract, an anti-oxidant rich botanical that helps brighten dark circles by inhibiting melanin production.

Depuffing and brightening up those tired eyes doesn’t come cheap, this roll on will set you back $19.99 and one wonders if you are better off taking that $20 and laying it down on a higher end eye cream that may actually produce results.

But try not to be as skeptical as me…!

Available now at Target, Ulta, and select drugstores.

• 7/19/11 20:12 meiki:

I adore the Yes to Blueberries Overnight Hydrating Serum! I mostly use it during the winter time.
    I might try this roller too!
    Thanks!

• 7/20/11 9:35 the Muse:

my pleasure meiki! ;-D good to know the serum is awesome!

• 7/19/11 20:46 Cait:

ugh im such a sucker for this stuff….my dark circles aren’t the worst, but dang they just make me look old and sleepy and dull…..and i’m only 22! unfortunately i’ve yet to find something that gets rid of them….concealer is my only friend

• 7/20/11 9:35 the Muse:

mine too cait!

• 7/20/11 8:34 Sarah S.:

OMG I have a makeup graveyard, too! I didn’t see that article back a year ago. Being such a packaging ‘ho, it seems silly to throw out makeup I won’t use for sanitary reasons when 80% of why I bought it is it came in a cute compact/limited edition tube/etc… I’ll toss out the graveyard when my house has too much clutter.

• 7/20/11 9:08 the Muse:

ha sarah ;-D I think we all have one at some point in our makeup life ;-D it’s even sometimes fun going back and picking through it and finding a lost love ;D!

• 7/24/11 1:22 Beverly:

Man, $19.99 is a lot for that little roller wand. I will say that I’ve had great experiences with other Yes to Blueberries products but I dunno if I’m prepared to dish that much $$$ out. At least its a drugstore item so maybe there will be a good deal at some point. Walgreens sometimes has good deals on Yes products :)

• 1/8/13 22:43 Kate:

At walgreens right now 50% off!!! Worth a try at least!

• 3/26/12 1:29 Sarah: