You NEED this: Dior Miss Dior Chérie Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette Spray

Dior Miss Dior Chérie Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette Spray

I fear I’m a terribly boring beauty junkie today.

After wandering around Nordie’s for an hour to check out some of the Nordstrom Anniversary Beauty Exclusives with my best friend last night we both came out pretty empty handed.

I ordered a single item (but I did come home with other loot like the Laura Mercier Canyon Collection and the Clinique Black Honey Collection) which was the new Dior Miss Dior Chérie Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette Spray.

You NEED it!

Jump!

Hear yea, hear yea Miss Chérie fans you really need to start digging deep into the sofa and collecting loose change (and possible left over snacks from movie night) for this one.

I have a love hate relationship with the original Miss Chérie. Some days I love it so much I can’t stand it and some days I hate it so much I can’t stand it either! I roll like that.

But Dior Miss Dior Chérie Blooming Bouquet was instant love and lust all rolled into one pink package.

Here’s the deal, if Miss Chérie is a little too rich for you, you’ll LOVE Blooming Bouquet! This is Miss Chérie’s playful little sister. It’s a flirty little floral fragrance with soft citrus notes and Sicilian mandarin essence with a warm floral heart of peony and rose absolute and a just the right twist of patchouli (no worries this isn’t a stinky hippie) and soft white musk to finish!

It’s playful, light, very floral, and an ickle sweet! It’s Miss Chérie but with alot less WOW and a little more FUN!

I loves it.

Full review coming soon but you can pre-order it now from your local Nordstrom and pick it up or have it shipped to you free on July 15th, 2011.

What’s your Nordstrom Anniversary list include?

Is Miss Dior Chérie Blooming Bouquet on it?

• 7/13/11 13:25 Crystal:

I was at Nordstrom earlier today and I love this! I didn’t like the original much but this is soooo good! Love it.

• 7/13/11 13:42 the Muse:

Crystal I can def understand not liking the original. It’s very rich. I have a love/hate relationship with it myself! but this is delightful…way lighter than the original! It’s the same notes but just lightened by 100%!

• 7/13/11 13:26 Macnunu:

I love it until you mentioned “Patchouli”.
    Really Musey I thought we had an agreement on that one!
    No herbs in our perfume remember!!! It’ll be coriander next.

• 7/13/11 13:41 the Muse:

lol macnunu we do we do honest we do! I promise you can’t smell it! *hand over heart* ;D!

• 7/13/11 13:39 Janet Shepherd:

Miss Cherie L’eau is my go-to fragrance. I bought it just around the time I met my husband, so it’s the fragrance I associate with him. I wore it on my wedding day!

Intrigued to try this new incarnation, I’ve been on a patchouli kick lately, but only if it’s in the background, not strong patchouli.

• 7/14/11 9:36 the Muse:

awww janet how sweet ;-D it’s a very subtle back note to my nose!

• 7/13/11 14:55 anna:

I am going to have to check this out. I couldn’t stand the original but this one seems like my kind of scent.

• 7/13/11 15:44 aloix:

Oh dear. I read about this a few days ago… my interest was piqued a bit. I too am a bit love/hate on the original. Rich indeed, and there’s something else about it I can’t quite put my finger on.

This sounds like a perfect upgrade, as long as the patch isn’t too pronounced. And it’s soo pretty!

Oh, my poor wallet! ;-)

• 7/13/11 15:53 the Muse:

it’s the patchouli aloix…it’s the note you can’t quite put a finger on. patchouli normally comes across full on dirt mode to me but Miss Cherie plays with the note and confuses yours nose to the point you are like, “wow that’s great I love it, how interesting” and on the other hand you’re thinking “gosh that’s kinda strong…” the note is still found in BB but it’s softer, delicate…this is flirty, fun, very pretty and soft…all the things I thought Miss Cherie would smell like when I originally purchased my first bottle ;D!

• 7/13/11 16:17 Claudia:

I hated the original as well! I had thought I would love it, with the adorable packaging and all but wow the smell bugged me. Now that this is out I squealed when I saw this post! Thanks Musey ;D

• 7/13/11 16:35 the Muse:

my pleasure miss claudia ;D!

• 7/13/11 16:56 ann:

I had this and had to sell it, it smells like TACOS on my skin >___<

• 7/14/11 9:47 the Muse:

sorry to hear it Ann! Is it out already where you are?

• 7/13/11 17:27 Hai Dao L:

oooh, i wanna haul it just for the packaging – cannot resist bows! <3

• 7/13/11 18:25 Harshleen:

I have to try it now……I need a new summer fragrance :) Thanks as always muse!!

• 7/14/11 9:35 the Muse:

my pleasure Harshleen ;-D!

• 7/13/11 19:58 Jonnie:

Hmm… see, I adore the original. It is the only perfume I ever re-purchase when i run out! So, color me intrigued… but I wonder that all of the people who say yay to this so fareither totally hate or sorta hate the original… hmm.

• 7/14/11 9:43 the Muse:

I love love/hate with the original depends on my mood when I use it Jonnie ;D!

• 7/14/11 10:31 Regina:

I LOVE the original, wearing it today actually….it smells great on me and I always get compliments on it. It’s sultry, fresh & feminine all at the same time. But our body chemistry’s are so different that what smells good on me may be a funkfest on someone else!