Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Marshmallow

Bath Body Works Anti Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Marshmallow

Hey there.

I know Bath & Body Works Halloween Collection is an ickle overwhelming but I think you’re enjoying the coverage as much as I am. Since they didn’t release the collection altogether and new things keep popping up daily, it’s a little hard keeping it all together.

Today, I spotted a new hand soap in Marshmallow! So excited! I hope they’ll also do one in Candy Corn but that remains to be seen I guess. This one is scented with an blend of marshmallow, toasted sugar with hints of roaring campfire, honeysuckle and vanilla.

This is available now online, I haven’t personally seen it in stores yet but I’m sure towards the end of the month we will.

Will you haul it?

What did you think or Sour Drop and Green Apple Candy?

• 8/11/11 10:51 tiny:

I saw that one in store and snagged it, along with sour candy, and green apple candy.. I love all 3.. although this one reminds me of their old scent “Warm vanilla sugar” as opposed to a marshmallow, but I love it anyway. I LOVE SOUR CANDY! I wish they made it in body wash, lotion, and spray, I’d stock up on that sucker!!! My husband and I both really like green apple candy.. it reminds us of those caramel apple suckers that they have at halloween time.. you know, the green sour apple suckers that are dipped in YUMMY caramel??? *sigh* Halloween. :D :D :D

• 8/11/11 11:18 the Muse:

aw man tiny I was hoping for full on marshmallow! Yay so happy to hear it ;-D YES YES! absolutely those things are awesome!

• 8/11/11 11:25 tiny:

Is it wrong that I’ve been washing my hands like 3-4 times in a row so the scent on my hands will be super strong when I’m done? I’d like to think not. LOL!

• 8/11/11 12:21 the Muse:

ha I do that anyway tiny ;D!

• 8/11/11 11:26 tiny:

P.S. My friend mo said if you mix the pumpkin cinnamon (or whatever it’s called) one with the Marshmallow one, it’s freaking amazing. I haven’t tried it, but she’s never steered me wrong in the past. :)

• 8/11/11 12:08 the Muse:

tiny will have to try that! ;-D

• 8/11/11 12:53 Jessica:

I picked this one up on Sunday at my local store – I have to disagree w/tiny – it smells full-on marshmallow to me! I’ve really been loving their fall/halloween offerings this year!