Bath & Body Works Fall 2011 Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soaps

Bath Body Works Fall 2011 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soaps 002

Somehow, someway Bath and Body Works has brainwashed me into the need to change my hand soap with each season. Seriously, sometimes it’s really high maintenance game time being a beauty junkie.

Do we really need to change hand soaps with the seasons? I say nay but my obsessive compulsive beauty nature demands I do it anyway. How diseased.

Well, if you’re like me you’ll want to start picking up some Fall hand soaps for your bathroom and kitchen sinks and Bath & Body Works has several new ones to choose from.

Jump!

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Cranapple Crisp
Lightly scented with a sweet blend of juicy cranberries, red macintosh apples and maple sugar.

Bath Body Works Fall 2011 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soaps 003

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Pumpkin Caramel Latte
Lightly scented with a delicious blend of cinnamon pumpkin, spiced caramel and vanilla cream.

Bath Body Works Fall 2011 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soaps 004

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Lightly scented with a spicy blend of fresh pumpkin, brown sugar and ground cinnamon.

Bath Body Works Fall 2011 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soaps 005

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Cinnamon Raisin Cookie
Lightly scented with an addictive blend of baked oatmeal, plump raisins, brown butter and cinnamon.

Bath Body Works Fall 2011 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soaps 006

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Caramel Apple
Lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of golden apple and creamy caramel.

Bath Body Works Fall 2011 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soaps 001

There are also two other scents I didn’t pick up which were Creamy Pumpkin Orchard Leaves. Is it me or are they getting really eleobrate with these hand soaps lately? Cinnamon Raisin Cookie? Whoa!

If they start doing tarts, we can just camp out at our local stores…move our bed in, maybe a mini fridge, heck they already have running water so we are set there.

These are available now at your local Bath & Body Works Store or online at www.bathandbodyworks.com

Tried ‘em?

Love ‘em?

Leave ‘em?

Do share!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 8/16/11 12:49 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

We go through enough handsoap that I don’t feel guilty about seasonal soaps ;) And my boyfriend looooooves cinnamon-type food scents, so I think I’ll probably be picking up a few of these when they come out.

• 8/16/11 12:49 the Muse:

Marylin same here, I run through hand soap super quickly…where does it all go!? ;-D They are out already in stores ;-D I picked them at my local shop!

• 8/16/11 14:37 kimkats:

Mmmmmm…. the caramel apple one sounds numlicious!! May have to score a couple of these – have you heard anything about the deep cleansing anti-bac soaps yet? I keep those by the kitchen sink and go thru ‘em almost as fast as the water!

dang, that caramel apple soap even *looks* like a bottle full of caramel… (gurgle…nomnomnom… BLARGH!!) ;D got a case of the sillies for some reason!

• 8/16/11 14:43 the Muse:

lol kat ;-D they really do smell nom! these come in deep cleansing, gel, and foam :)

• 8/16/11 14:46 kimkats:

OMG!!! Thanks Muse – Excellent!! Now…where did I put that dam coupon????………… It’s not like I don’t have 20 bottles of soap waiting to be used (hmph – a mere 18, at last count) but not many fall scented ones. There – that justifies it, doesn’t it?? :)

• 8/19/11 10:01 the Muse:

lol kim tell me about it, 20 or more bottles, story of my LIFE!

• 8/16/11 15:22 Amy:

I got theme all. And the matching pocket sanitizers as well. Fall and Christmas are when all the smells and colors I like come out, so I stock up for the rest of the year.

• 8/16/11 16:47 Mara:

so need to smell the pumpkin caramel latte and sweet cinnamon pumpkin, omg! and perhaps a sniff of the cranberry one, and I NEED the caramel apple, omfg! i have the mini candle and omfg LOVE IT

• 8/16/11 16:55 the Muse:

;-) Mara!

• 8/16/11 17:34 Tigress:

Fall scents are my favorite, so I’m stoked about these new scents. They also have one called Orchard Leaves that I’m excited about. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is pretty much a staple for me around fall/winter!

• 8/16/11 18:43 Courtney:

This makes me hungry! lol

• 8/17/11 6:15 Lauren S.:

If they made tarts, I might convert from Yankee….maybe. I’m afraid I’d guzzle this stuff though.

• 8/19/11 9:36 the Muse:

lol lauren!

• 8/17/11 13:24 Kelsey:

I picked up five in three of the scents – Caramel Apple, Cinnamon Raisin Cookie x2, and Sweet Pumpkin x2 (my FAVE <3). I also got wallflowers and the mini candles (more Sweet Pumpkin lol). It smells so delicious! I definitely am stocking up on more of these scents before the season's over.

• 8/17/11 13:46 the Muse:

kelsey try out yankee candle apple cider too it’s awesome girl! enjoy your haul!

• 8/18/11 11:51 Jen:

I bought them all last weekend during the 7 for $20 sale! Score! They all smell wonderful…and with 2 little boys who “need” to use at least 5 pumps to wash their hands I go through soap quickly enough to keep up with the seasonal scents. (:

• 8/18/11 12:04 the Muse:

yay jen!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D! ahh little ones (particularly boys) need alot of hand washing! :)

• 10/15/11 14:14 Megan:

I feel ridiculous, but I can’t get mine open. How do I open the top? I keep twisting and twisting and nothing is happening! Help!?

• 12/28/12 18:27 Lib:

Can’t open mine either! How?

• 8/9/13 15:12 Rob:

How in the hell do you open the things. I bought $50 worth and can’t open half of them.