Bite Beauty didn’t get the memo that we aren’t YET in the Holiday Season but that hasn’t prevented them from releasing a few new gift sets…hey, we can gift it to each other for Halloween eh?

P.S. This so deserves a Once Bitten Dance Off sequence with Jim Carrey and Lauren Hutton, SEXY!

Jump!

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Trio Bite Beauty Luminous Créme Lipstick Set of 5 001

Bite Beauty Luminous Créme Lipstick Set of 5 $25

Includes 5 Bite Lipstick Minis in:

• Shiraz (soft plum)
  • Fig (nude rose)
  • Pepper (dusty rose)
  • Bouquet (soft pink)
  • Champagne (pearly nude)

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Trio Bite Beauty Luminous Créme Lipstick Set of 5 002

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Trio $38
A set of three matte, long-wearing lip colors.

Includes:

• Pomegranate (rich red)
  • Honey Berry (toasted almond)
  • Bouquet (peachy pink)

Bite Beauty has a formula that includes super antioxidant Resveratrol which fights free radicals with potent long-term age-repair benefits. Each lip product from Bite contains the Resveratrol equivalent of five glasses of red wine so ingesting your lipstick is actually good for you!

If you haven’t already tried Bite this is a good way to do so at a nice price range.

Available now, for a limited time, at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 8/16/11 12:53 Larie:

Haha, yes! We can gift it to each other for Halloween – Muse, you are brilliant. I’ll take any excuse I can get :P

• 8/16/11 13:14 the Muse:

sometimes we have to create these excuses for beauty larie ;-D haha!

• 8/16/11 17:49 Jennifer:

absolutely loving the pencil trio! It reminds me of tarte’s lip pencils… plus if these are toooo matte, a lil touch of gloss (which trust me I have in boat loads! Never enough tho!) would work wonders. Definitely crushing hard on the trio!

Also, I have no idea wwhhyyyyyy… but mini lipsticks bother me. They shouldn’t because I have never in my life ever come close to finishing a lipstick tube… except once I got 2/3s thru a Korres nude color mango lipstick…. I should be glad for the variety but then the size just irks me… so I don’t have any real reason why the mini’s bother me. But they just do.

• 8/17/11 16:44 Jennifer:

Sad face… the pencil trio is not yet available at Sephora…

• 8/17/11 16:46 the Muse:

aw sorry jennifer give it a sec they’ll update soon ;D!

• 8/18/11 17:47 rose:

SWATCHES!!!

• 8/18/11 17:48 the Muse:

working on muppet swatches ;D haha

• 8/18/11 17:53 rose:

ah well those are gonna ROCK!! Bite can wait til…. whenever. isn’t muppets gorgeous? did you see their fb page about the Balm and the Beautiful (same shades different packaging)?

I haven’t tried them yet but I wish they put the darkest shade pencil, that’s the one that’s tempting me.

• 8/19/11 9:26 the Muse:

amazing rose ;-D love! I did I did ;-D that’s awesome news as everyone is going to want that! ;-D

• 8/19/11 9:45 rose:

theBalm is theBOMB!!

• 8/19/11 10:31 rose:

I hope you know we’ll be expecting face pics with Muppets. The Claw optional.

I feel like a damned crack addict…