Bobbi Brown Rich Color Eye Shadow Marrakesh Chic for Fall 2011

Bobbi Brown Rich Color Eye Shadow Marrakesh Chic for Fall 2011 001

Neiman Marcus has a ickle hint of the new Bobbi Brown Rich Color Eye Shadow for Fall 2011.

Let’s take a peek!

I’m sure you probably seen these already this morning as Christine posted them first but I wanted to share anyway if you missed ‘em!

These new creamy powder shadows promise a pigmented formula that lasts up to 12 hours with an innovative soft press technology that allows the natural waxes in the formula to melt into the powder, giving the shadow its unique creamy feel. Sounds very interesting right?

Bobbi Brown Rich Color Eye Shadow Marrakesh Chic for Fall 2011 002

Shades:

• Sand Dune
  • Pink Silk
  • Rich Kashmir
  • Desert Lily
  • Rich Slate
  • Wine
  • Coffee Bean
  • Royale

These are $24 each versus the normal shadow range of $20.

The formula sounds interesting, I’m looking forward to trying these out.

Available now at www.neimanmarcus.com

• 8/16/11 14:39 kimkats:

sigh… $24 for ONE shadow?? Ouch… Wish they’d have piled them all into a palette and shrunk the size of them – I’d have bought that in a minute! $24 for one shadow – Mmmmm… Think I’ll be passing them for that kinda dough… They sure are purty tho…

• 8/16/11 14:40 the Muse:

I think they’ll have palettes available Kim :) no deets yet but we’ll see soon I’m sure ;-D!

• 8/16/11 17:27 Ondina:

Do you know if they are compatible with her refillable palettes?

• 8/19/11 9:40 the Muse:

I doubt it ondina considering they are circle and the palettes you are talking about are square…I imagine she’ll do some new palette range for these!

• 8/22/11 21:27 Nancy:

I Pick up two of these shadow yesterday. They are compatible with her refillable Palettes They pop out just the same as the square ones. I got the 2 purple ones. :)

• 8/16/11 20:59 Nora:

I agree with kimkats – so expensive. Were the fall shadow shades that much last year? I thought they were at least a couple dollars less. That being said, I WANT THESE!!!!!

• 8/17/11 8:38 JenJ:

*sigh* beautiful colors but yea $24 for one? I’m sure the palette will hella high if it’s released.

• 8/17/11 11:34 kimkats:

Hey Muse… if you get a chance to swatch all the shades, could you maybe do a comparison to the Sonia Kashuk fall palette? Many of the colors seem to be kinda similar, from what I can tell from the pics, and life would be grand if the SK one is a lot like the BB colros, but MONDO cheaper!! Hell you can buy the whole SK thing for less than one BB shadow!! (geez – I sound like I’m selling Ginsu knives…)

That would ROCK if you could do that… Purty please? :)

• 8/17/11 11:40 the Muse:

gosh I dunno about all the shades kim ;-D but I can try haha…! ;-D LOL! ginsu knives ;-D gawd funny…! I don’t actually have product and haven’t seen on counter yet…but will try to compare but be warned I suck at dupe comparisons :)

• 8/17/11 14:13 kimkats:

Aw, hon, you suck at NOTHIN’!! You ROCK!! Hogs and quiches to you!

• 8/17/11 14:44 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks girl! xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!! I heart you hard!