Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes for Fall 2011

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes Clarins Fall 2011 007

Ahh Clarins.

Ever after my heart.

I’m loving the new Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes for Fall 2011, they have my heart beating extra fast today.

Take a look!

These mineral formula quads feature a long lasting formula promise a crease-free existence that can be used wet or dry.

Shades Selection:

• Rosewoods: Glamorous pairings of sheer chocolates and pinks for a casual kind of chic.
  • Nudes: A must-have mix of sophisticated cream and woods paired with shimmering coral.
  • Indigo: A rich palette of cool, smoky blues keep eyes in perfect fashion focus.
  • Graphite: A modern merger of soft pink, silver, grey and charcoal create the perfect smoky eye.
  • Violet: A jewel-tone palette of shimmering lilac, plum and amethyst with a touch of pearly white.
  • Pastels: A painterly palette of delicate neutrals, with a hint of cool mint, for a flirty eye.

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes Clarins Fall 2011 006

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes Clarins Fall 2011 005

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes Clarins Fall 2011 004

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes Clarins Fall 2011 003

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes Clarins Fall 2011 002

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes Clarins Fall 2011 001

Nudes and Rosewoods looks like they’ll be coming home with me!

Each palette is $40 and available on counter now or online at us.clarins.com

Love ‘em?

Leave ‘em?

Share it!

• 8/9/11 12:28 Courtney:

Rosewoods is really pretty

• 8/9/11 12:34 kiwikiwidragon:

I could easily haul and use them all :)
    $40 bucks each tho….I shall worship from afar.

• 8/9/11 13:09 Susan Lewis:

So glad you review Clarins. They are passed over by most blogs and they have amazing stuff…just not skincare!

• 8/9/11 13:21 the Muse:

couldn’t agree more Susan one of my fav high ends!

• 8/9/11 13:19 JoElla:

I love the blue one!

• 8/9/11 13:20 Musebeliever:

I’ve tried two of them and it’s been a true disappointment !!!
    I really love Clarins with all my heart but these eyeshadows…
    Out of the 4 eyeshadows in each palette there are 2 that truly lack pigmentation. It is nearly transparent. O.O
    The two others are really good wit great pigmentation but they are a tat chalky.

Truly sad… T.T
    I tested the violet and the rose with nude colours. (I had high expectations on the nude palette. Oh the disappointment).

People try it before you buy !!!

• 8/9/11 13:22 the Muse:

oh Muse I’m so sorry to hear it :( lemming killed girl!

• 8/9/11 16:09 Musebeliever:

I was very sad as well…
        Well at least I did not pay for it but still… It’s a shame. I love Clarins so much.

But the new lipstick line is amazing ! The colours are quite nude, but the pigmentation is good and it really feels good to wear. Plus I love how it smells. *o*

• 8/9/11 16:33 the Muse:

I love Clarins lippies Muse *dreamy sigh*

• 8/9/11 18:07 Musebeliever:

You can sigh ! =p
            They are as creamy and dreamy as ever.
            The shades are quite light and subtle were they are all very flattering. *o*

• 8/10/11 12:46 Telle:

Totally agree!! These are so washed out and dont apply any better when used wet… :p and now all the old palettes are discontinued :(

• 8/9/11 13:25 Susan Lewis:

Wow that is really too bad. That is exactly how I feel about all Bobbi Brown powder eye shadows. A pitiful lack of pigmentation.

• 8/9/11 16:13 Musebeliever:

Actually I could understand if they said that this was the wa the colour are supposed to be, but when you see them so pretty in the pallette, it is really a disappointment. And I tried to apply them wet and to build up the colours but it did not work.
      But I must say that in all Clarins quarterts I have also a “weak” eyeshadow. But here there are two and the darker colour suffers from fall-offs. Fall-offs usually do not bother me but as the other colours are quite average I felt a bit frustrated.

Aim for the lipsticks girls ! They are amazing. ;)

• 8/10/11 0:48 Melissa:

Thank you for posting something today I don’t want. Not a huge Clarins fan here and since you spent my entire flippin paycheck (slight exaggeration) today between mac and chanel posts I needed to see something I didn’t want.