Ever after my heart.
I’m loving the new Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes for Fall 2011, they have my heart beating extra fast today.
Take a look!
These mineral formula quads feature a long lasting formula promise a crease-free existence that can be used wet or dry.
- Rosewoods: Glamorous pairings of sheer chocolates and pinks for a casual kind of chic.
- Nudes: A must-have mix of sophisticated cream and woods paired with shimmering coral.
- Indigo: A rich palette of cool, smoky blues keep eyes in perfect fashion focus.
- Graphite: A modern merger of soft pink, silver, grey and charcoal create the perfect smoky eye.
- Violet: A jewel-tone palette of shimmering lilac, plum and amethyst with a touch of pearly white.
- Pastels: A painterly palette of delicate neutrals, with a hint of cool mint, for a flirty eye.
Nudes and Rosewoods looks like they’ll be coming home with me!
Each palette is $40 and available on counter now or online at us.clarins.com