Clinique Black Honey Collection Available Now at Sephora

Clinique Black Honey Collection for Fall 2011 1

Nordies was one of the first counters to get the Clinique Black Honey Collection and for a second there it seemed like it might be exclusive to them but I’m happy to report (after a reader mentioned it in my comment box) that is now up and available online at www.Sephora.com

I suspect you’ll see it from Clinique very soon too if you’re holding out for a GWP.

Happy Haulin’!

• 8/5/11 12:23 Jennifer:

This looks so pretty for daytime/work looks. *sigh* But even though I love Clinique, particularly for their Acne Toner which has done some serious miracles for my break-out-at-the-drop-of-a-hat skin, their makeup line always seems to be way too sheer for my liking… I bought an eye palette and after I finished creating my eye look… my boyfriend commented that he didn’t think I was wearing anything on my eyes really. It was THAT sheer. It just made me sad. :( They look so pretty in the palettes…

• 8/5/11 13:27 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it Jennifer that’s awful :(

• 8/5/11 20:46 Isis:

is that the cream eyeliner??? I have the original one from a few years ago. it’s fabulous!!

• 8/6/11 21:41 katrosado:

By the time I got over to the sephora site yesterday it said they were out of stock. So I ordered from Nordies. I got the blush and the dual lip/gloss. The ES never seem to show up enough on my NC37/40 skin for some reason (I like a dramatic eye haha).

• 8/8/11 0:09 Sara:

Are you goddamn kidding me, Charlie?! I just purchased two from a Clinique counter today. Balls. Would’ve liked to get mah Sephora points and the cool VIB gift for mah troubles.

I’ve been out of town for a week with sporadic intertubes (and time), but will be back in action in a few days! I miss mah morning Muse reads!

• 8/8/11 11:55 the Muse:

it’s always good to be missed sara <3 ;-D!

• 8/12/11 2:09 katrosado:

I got my shipment today. I ordered the blush and the dual end lippie/gloss. The blush is perfect for me! I wonder though if more fair ladies will be able to wear it? It’s a very brown color. I found the lipgloss is very sticky but the wearing power is impressive.

• 8/13/11 1:30 Steph.:

Good news! I went into Sears in Canada, and they had it at the counter! Lucky for me my other half spoiled me and bought me all the limited edition treats. Anyways, I had been checking both the Clinique site and the Sears website and neither of them says anything about the collection, so I was surprised to spot it in store.

Just thought you might want to know so you can let the other Canadian girls know!