Clinique Black Honey Shimmering Tones Powder

Clinique Black Honey Collection for Fall 2011 1

C’mere.

Listen close.

The Clinique Black Honey Collection is getting a big fat yay for Fall. Have you hauled it yet?

Was it a yay for you or a nay?

If it was a yay you’ll want to indulge in a brand new piece of the collection available exclusively at Sephora, take the jump to find out what it is.

Jump!

Clinique Black Honey Shimmering Tones Powder

Clinique Black Honey Shimmering Tones Powder is a limited edition, multitone powder available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com

Your cult favorite lippie, Black Honey, gets a makeover in powder format with a shimmering, beaitifully blended powder to create sheer, subtle radiance on cheeks and face.

The classic lippie come to life in a shimmering highlighting powder.

• 8/25/11 11:10 haley:

i wasn’t the biggest fan of the collection, put this looks really pretty. will you haul/swatch?

• 8/25/11 11:12 the Muse:

debating haley but I’m leaning towards no b/c the pieces I did buy, I felt they made me look tired :(

• 8/25/11 12:16 JenJ:

YEPPERS!!! They didn’t have the double ended lip color and gloss at the counter but I may get that later. Got the eye palette, blush and the lip color. Beautiful collection. May look into this here powder.

• 8/25/11 12:17 Sara:

That looks………..weird. I didn’t buy anything other than the gloss/balm combo since I knew without a doubt they were perfect and would get worn. But everything else? Kinda meh. If I see this sitting out I’ll jab it, otherwise it’ll get skipped too.

• 8/25/11 13:12 Littlecreek:

I’m gonna swatch this first. Besides the double ended lip color (amazing!) the rest of the collection didnt fit my skin tone. But I love black honey so I’ll give anything with the name a try once. This looks like it might be cool toned so maybe it’ll be a hit!

• 8/25/11 15:46 Kim:

Hope you do swatches since my local Sephora does not have this. I thought the blush looked great on you in previous photos and I have similar skin tones so I think it may look OK on me but I’m afraid to try it without seeing swatches/reviews.

• 8/25/11 15:50 the Muse:

wow thanks kim! I thought it drown me out a little :-/ I’m debating on this but will see how I feel, I do have a lemming but worried how it’ll look on ;D

• 8/25/11 17:59 Katrosado:

Yes I already have the gradient blush and I have the dual ended almost lipstick/glosswear. I’m very interested to see the shimmer but given the color of black honey (to me it’s a mauvy brown) I definately need to see a swatch of that first.

• 8/25/11 18:42 Katrosado:

I changed my mind. I’ll pick this up next week if it’s not sold out.

• 8/25/11 21:22 Melissa:

I’m waiting for the gwp to haul a couple things. Not sure I want this powder but I want the blush and the double lippie

• 9/8/11 1:05 katrosado:

The shimmer was delivered this week. It is lovely (I quickly swatced it on my arm) The mini squares are icy silver, a muted silvery plum, and very shiny plummy wine. Mixed together they are extreme shimmery plum. But alas, my teenage daughter spied it–squealed with delight—and I haven’t seen it since! :D

• 9/9/11 9:59 the Muse: