Comments, They Get Out of Control Sometimes!

Comments

Hello guys…

I love you.

But please forgive me?

Today I had to take a deep breath, close my eyes, and approve more than 1,000 comments. I’ve been way behind on replying lately due to my tighter schedule and I kept putting it off because I wanted to answer you all individually but I finally realized I’ll never be able to do it.

So…

I closed my eyes.

And I approved all of them.

If you asked something specific please feel free to ask again. If you said something lovely to me, THANK YOU with all my heart. If you had something absolutely urgent to ask me, please feel free to ask again.

By approving them all and just getting them live it saves me alot of time and allows me to start fresh with comments so I can get things under control because comments, they get OUT of control sometimes.

I beg you to understand and forgive me doing this and I hope it won’t stop you from saying hey, commenting on a review, or just to tell you you’ve seen the latest episode of Doctor Who. I love hearing it all!

Big Hugs!

Happy Weekend!

• 8/19/11 10:47 Makedonka:

:) {HUGS}
    And you are forgiven – hey someone might choose to REJECT them all instead of approving them, you know. :)
    We love you back!

• 8/19/11 10:52 Gigi:

Forgiven Muse. Have a great weekend.

• 8/19/11 10:54 the Muse:

thanks gigi ;-D you too!

• 8/19/11 10:53 the Muse:

aw thanks makedonka! ;-D I WISH I had time to answer them all but lately I feel a little overwhelmed I figure I’ll start fresh :D!

• 8/19/11 10:54 Lady LoLo:

Hello! Well, ok, that happens. I am a new follower of your website and I am delighted with your posts and reviews!

Cheers!

• 8/19/11 11:37 the Muse:

hello lady lolo good to meet you! thanks for following :) yeah, sometimes it gets a little crazy ;-D

• 8/19/11 11:01 rose:

Hehe VINTAGE comments ftw!!!

• 8/19/11 11:33 the Muse:

lmao rose spot on girl!

• 8/19/11 11:02 Musebeliever:

Oh come on Muse this is nothing ! xD
    We are already grateful for your wonderful blog, and we know you love us. u.u No need to show it to us by answering to every single comment. ;)
    Have a nice week-end !

• 8/19/11 11:35 the Muse:

aw thanks muse for understand! You too girl!

• 8/19/11 11:26 Geek in Heels:

Wow, 1,000 comments? Popular girl! (And well-deserved, I might add!)

• 8/19/11 11:32 the Muse:

it got a little crazy Geek :) btw your zombie wedding OMG best post ever!

• 8/19/11 11:27 HapaGirl84:

don’t trip, girl! you know we will always love you and your fabulous blog :)

• 8/19/11 11:34 the Muse:

aw thanks hapa I love you right back!

• 8/19/11 11:32 Janet Shepherd:

Aww Musey! I don’t know how you keep up with all the releases and comments at all. I don’t think anyone could mind you wiping the slate clean :)

• 8/19/11 11:36 the Muse:

aw thanks janet completely appreciate your patience with me on comments ;-D!

• 8/19/11 11:35 Sara:

Oh hells no, this is not what I signed up for! Fudge this noise – I’m outta here!

Ha, just messin’ with a Muse. :) I don’t know how you get anything done with this blog! You’re always slapping up fifty posts (seems like it, anyway!) a day, approving, and answering comments – all in between British tv? Shiiit, you’re wonder woman!

• 8/19/11 11:37 the Muse:

lmao off sara I amaze myself girl you were actually one of the people i’ve been wanting to respond to the most hun! but I got so swamped I’m sorry ;-D

• 8/19/11 11:43 rizu:

Hey Muse,

I’m new to the blog! I’m glad to see that you really care about your followers!

I’m trying to take better care of my skin, and I was wondering who you use for inspiration? Any particular celebrities/style icons? What type of skincare/beauty regimen do YOU use?

Thanks
    Rizu

• 8/19/11 11:52 the Muse:

Hi Rizu! I do indeed, very much so ;-D It’s good to meet you. since blogging I really switch things up alot with my skincare but for the most part I’m all about Lush Cosmetics. I actually did a post about my entire Lush regime that can be found in the archives. I also use various Asian skincare products that I’ve reviewed here :) I don’t really use any celebs for inspiration for my skin….it’s all about getting down what works best for you :-D and sticking with it! Hope this helps!?

• 8/19/11 12:11 Jayne:

Oh, my. 1000?! Well, you always make such an obvious effort to keep in touch with your readers and answer our comments, I highly doubt anyone is going to freak out about this! The fact that you made an entire post apologizing for it is a testament to that! Good luck, and I hope you get to relax soon!

• 8/19/11 12:13 the Muse:

aw thanks jayne I TRY ;-D I think I let it get a little out of hand b/c I put posting ahead of it all…but now I feel relief that are all approved and I can start over! ;-D thanks hun! Happy Weekend!

• 8/19/11 12:22 electronicfly:

Responding to every single one of 1274890218054630215603 comments daily? I think it’s quite impossible, and I believe most of us know (and just wanna blab anyway :P)

For me, no apologies required, but thanks to you instead. <3 <3!

• 8/19/11 12:27 the Muse:

<3 Love ya eletronicfly and I ADORE your babble ;D!

• 8/19/11 12:55 Jackers:

You are human, we (well, hopefully most) know this and it is okay. Now, no worries and enjoy your weekend. :)

• 8/19/11 13:05 the Muse:

aw thanks jackers you too dear looks like a warm one!

• 8/19/11 15:57 telle:

Muse!! Bella! You *always* do an amazing job!! Thank you! :D We loves you too! *hearts and huggles*

Unrelatedly……have you seen the Gosh 2011 fall collection??? I was looking for it on the website, but it isn’t there and you had mentioned in another comment thread (i can’t remember which one! eep!) that it was fab looking! I LOVES it! i be hauling the 2 quads and 2 of the three glossies AND the double colored mascara! *tee hee hee* my glee is paramount! EEE! :D i’ll send photos of the display if you’d like!

Have a *fab* friday and weekend, Muse! You unabashedly deserve it! :D

• 8/19/11 16:05 the Muse:

aw thanks telle! I <3 You back hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! le sigh they suck at updating the site, I actually saw pics on another site and was so excited about it ;-D feel like I NEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! ;-D YES please do!?!?!?!?! I'd love that!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw thank you bebe! big hugs and wishes for a happy weekend!

• 8/21/11 23:05 telle:

sent and sent! =)

• 8/28/11 10:41 telle:

hey Muse! did you get the email i sent with the gosh fall 2011 photos? :D

• 8/29/11 9:20 the Muse:

I probably did telle just that my inbox is HAIRY at the moment :) sorry for the delayed response gorgeous! I’ll sort through it as soon as I can :) thanks for sending!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8/29/11 10:05 telle:

morning Muse! here’s to a FABULOUS week! And lotsa fun goodies in makeup too, of course! :) No worries, I just wanted to make sure that it did go through! I can only imagine *how* hairy the mailbox is! *giggles* at the mental image! you are so welcome, i am *more* than happy to do such things! :D
            btw, did you know soap and glory’s sexy mother pucker is coming out with 3-4 new shades? they are supposed to each have a different scent too! EEEE! i want the one that smells like caramel corn! mmmm!

• 8/19/11 17:01 Telle:

Consider it done and done!! YAY! thanks for the lovely weekend wishes too :D
    Heh heh, the collection is a most definite NEED for me!! Hee hee hee! :D

• 8/19/11 18:10 Marina:

You work so hard on this blog, it’s totally understandable! Even though you’re superwoman, everyone needs a break every once in a while :P Many people wouldn’t take the time to comment back as much as you do!

• 8/25/11 16:07 the Muse:

aw thanks marina ;-D HUGS!

• 8/19/11 22:05 Marina:

Completely forgot to mention that I saw Fright Night last night. And it made me think of the post you did on it XD
    I actually quite enjoyed it. I enjoyed the cheese factor, the awkward comedy, and well, yeah…Tennant in leather pants and little else, haha. I went in expecting him to be the best part of the film, and he was, but it was fun to see with friends anyways.
    I hate horror movies AND 3D, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make for one of my favorite actors XD

• 8/20/11 6:16 Nia:

Oh, do not worry. I have no idea how you can keep up the blog, work, life and test out concealers for us. No idea, but we all appreciate it very much :)

Have a great weekend :)

• 8/22/11 11:08 the Muse:

aw thanks nia haha I try girl!

• 8/20/11 7:56 Mary the Muse Militant:

WOW – I had hundreds of “comment” emails from your wonderful self last night !!

I’m not complaining W()()T !
    You are going to kill yourself typing all day and night trying to answer most of the comments.
    We don’t expect you to do half or even a quarter of what you do.
    You need a bot to make replies for you !!
    Now don’t go answering this comment :)

• 8/22/11 11:08 the Muse:

I’m so sorry Mary LOL that was a crumb load of e-mails ;-D! aw thanks Mary I really appreciate you guys for understanding!

• 8/22/11 1:46 Nadiar:

Ah, Lots of Lots of LOVE for you and your blog Muse! you don’t have to answer or reply EVERYTHING or every seconds (yaiks!).. i get overly excited everytime scrolling through your blog, damn!! super awesome Reviews!
    LOL! even on this page you did reply almost all of the comments xD

Hope you had a great weekend Muse <3

• 8/22/11 10:39 the Muse:

aw thanks nadiar I def try ;-D HUGS!