I wanna be a stewardess.
Stand up at the front of the cockpit door entry, clap my hands, and say “Atención bitches!” Plus I wouldn’t mind swinging myself on top of that snack trolley and rolling down the center aisle!
Sorry got off topic but Fits Japan’s packaging does that to a girl. It’s old school stewardess might make you feel the same way!
A moisturizing setting mist!
This is a little can of facial mist which contains rose water and shea butter, it’s mineral oil free as well as Silicon-free. Basically you can use it for refreshing up your makeup, gently hydrating your face, prepping your face prior to moisturizer, or setting your makeup.
It has a pleasant Victorian Rose scent and a nicely hydrating feel. I stick to using it as a prep for moisturizer or I like carrying it around as a pick me up but not so much as a makeup setting mist. I used it this morning over Bobbi Brown’s new Mineral Foundation and it definitely refines skin and makes minerals look more polished and smooth particularly on my dry skin but it doesn’t create a longer wear time in my experience.
The mist does comes out in a strong burst so rather than having a gentle effect I come across like a drown rat…! Just keep it extra far back from your face when you mist yourself to avoid this.
- Those who like specialty mists for hydrating face as well as multitasking for other uses.
- Those who wear mineral makeup alot or who have dry skin and wear minerals or powder foundations (this will refine powders and make your face look more dewy and fresher versus the sometimes mask-like look of a powder).
- Anyone who already has plenty of facial mists to go around (you don’t REALLY need to add to your stash as this isn’t particularly special).
- Those who want a mist that sets makeup for long wear.
- Those wanting a gentle mist (this kinda hoses you down if you aren’t careful).
- Those averse to floral scents or sensitive to fragrance in general (this has a pleasant rose scent but some might not like it).
Attention Please Makeup Keep Mist isn’t anything really all that special. It’s a cute mist that has a nice hydrating feel. I’ll actually purchase it again if I didn’t already own enough mists to mist the nation. It doesn’t really set makeup for me but personally I’ve never had a greater wear time with mists anyway….so this isn’t really a big deal. It’s cute, love the vintage packaging, and maybe could be my mist of choice if I used up the rest of the mists in my stash but hey you tried one mist, you tried them all sometimes eh?
I purchase it from AlphabeautyUK on E-bay for $12.95.
Anyone try it?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the seller I noted in this post.