I’m Just Saying, You NEED The Body Shop Carrot Moisture Cream

The Body Shop Carrot Moisture Cream

Total random post but…

Whoa nellie! It’s been such a rough ride for my skin this Summer. The AC is really doing a number on it and my skin is all kinds of stupid dry.

Although I reviewed it in the past, I’m just saying, if you’re a dry skin kinda girl, you so NEED yourself some Body Shop Carrot Moisture.

Best stuff evahs!

The Body Shop Carrot Moisture Cream is a hydrating, highly moisturizing skin cream that leaves skin dewy to the touch and repairs general dry skin havoc. It makes my skin feel bouncy and dewy after use! Best part? Use it as your evening moisturizer and wake up to super soft skin.

It’s thick and very creamy kinda like a body butter for your face but those of you who suffer from dry skin can totally get on board.

And even better news?

Merely six bucks!

Awesome stuff, you need it!

To hear my prior review click here.

Do you use Carrot Moisture Cream?

Share your love!

Available at www.thebodyshop-usa.com

• 8/18/11 20:17 Brooke:

How’s the scent?

• 8/19/11 9:14 the Muse:

brooke I’m not sure what it smells like, my nose can’t figure it out, kinda fresh and veggie-like but not carrot.

• 8/18/11 21:11 vonnie:

that cheap???? neeeeed it, especially with cold weather on the way

• 8/18/11 22:40 kay:

this is one of my favourites too, and it’s quite moisturizing but it doesn’t make me break out :)
    have you heard of urban decay sale by the way?

• 8/19/11 9:22 the Muse:

I have indeed kay lots of delicious goodies on sale :)

• 8/19/11 11:41 Polly:

Super moisturizing stuff! I used to use the Yes to Carrot C Thru the Night cream until they changed the formulation sadly, but Body Shop’s has a nicer price tag. I could do with turning the fragrance down a notch though, it kinda stings my eyes :P!

• 8/19/11 12:13 Jenny:

I looooved this moisturizer too! Unfortunately, my boyfriend can’t stand the smell. He gags every time he gets close to my face, so I had to stop using it. :( He says the scent reminds him of rotting vegetables.

• 8/19/11 12:15 the Muse:

I def get veggies too jenny but not rotting lol! aw!

• 8/19/11 12:44 Coco:

Ooo…this one looks soo good! Must try it! :)

• 8/19/11 17:27 katrosado:

I need this for sure for my body. Oh Muse please please help! I need to find an emergency replenishing rescue cream for the face! I completely stripped my face and it’s so so so dry (I”m an idiot and used too much AHA products!) Thank you if you can make a suggestion.

• 8/25/11 16:07 the Muse:

this is actually for your face katros…! it may be just what you need ;-D or try philosophy miracle worker, that stuff is VERY rich and highly moisturizing it’s my HG PM cream!

• 8/21/11 23:06 Samantha:

Ooh my skin is always dehydrated and flaky so I think I’ll give this a shot.
    Do you happen to have the list of ingredients as well?

• 9/16/11 5:07 Rose:

I went out and got this yesterday after reading your review. Let’s hope it is as good as you say and will help me through autumn! If it’s true it will be a great bargain :D

• 9/19/11 16:41 the Muse:

Rose update me and lmk whatcha think girl!

• 10/9/11 15:35 Rose:

Oh no! I had an allergic reaction to it :( My face went red and very hot… I now gave it to my mum and she’s very happy with it though ;)

• 10/10/11 12:01 the Muse:

wow rose so sorry to hear it :(

• 3/14/12 13:52 Izzybell:

I tried a sample of this and it was amazing! So I went back to the shop with a £3 off coupon and they’re discontinuing it!!! Why, body shop, why??