Jill Stuart Prism Carat Eye Oh So Gorgeous!

Here’s one of my Jill Stuart Prism Carat Eyeshadows that arrived from Japan this week. Gorgeous isn’t it?

Jill Stuart Prism Carat Eye

• 8/24/11 16:15 katrosado:

The packaging in that is so pretty!

• 8/24/11 16:46 ann:

gimme gimme gimme! Which shade is that? I caved in and got Radiant Corsage and Twinkle Cross myself, dammitall….

• 8/25/11 15:53 the Muse:

blooming tiara ann ;-D but I ended not liking it sigh…what did you think? TOO much shimmer!

• 8/25/11 15:59 ann:

Ahh I actually ended up ordering that one too, just based on your picture hehe… I enjoy Radiant Corsage, haven’t tried Twinkle Cross yet. But yeah, shimmery. It’s a good thing I’m still like a 5 year old, going gaga for sparkles!

• 8/25/11 16:00 the Muse:

I am too! love me some sparkles but I had to really sit down and say to myself, whoa this is too MUCH ;-D haha…! did you order the new lunasol palette? I’m DYING to get mine they are amazing!

• 8/25/11 16:03 ann:

Aww you can send me yours then, I promise to give it a good home! ;) haa haa! Didn’t you get two carat eyes? No I haven’t done that yet, but will probably cave in soon, argh! ;D

• 8/25/11 16:05 the Muse:

I did indeed and both got given to my best friend actually ;-D sorry! :) he HAD to have one so I gifted it to him and the second one he inherited after I wrote my review which is actually going live later tonight! I just couldn’t see myself making properly use of them!

ugh those lunasols can’t come fast enough!

• 8/25/11 16:09 ann:

Haha I wish I was your best friend, I’d come and play every day ;D
    I look forward to reading them reviews ;D

Hell, they CAN! My wallet kan’t keep up hahaha!

PS Gackts concert in Sweden sucked big time :(