Jill Stuart Prism Carat Eye Oh So Gorgeous!

Here’s one of my Jill Stuart Prism Carat Eyeshadows that arrived from Japan this week. Gorgeous isn’t it?

• 8/24/11 16:15 katrosado:

The packaging in that is so pretty!

• 8/24/11 16:46 ann:

gimme gimme gimme! Which shade is that? I caved in and got Radiant Corsage and Twinkle Cross myself, dammitall….

• 8/25/11 15:53 the Muse:

blooming tiara ann ;-D but I ended not liking it sigh…what did you think? TOO much shimmer!

• 8/25/11 15:59 ann:

Ahh I actually ended up ordering that one too, just based on your picture hehe… I enjoy Radiant Corsage, haven’t tried Twinkle Cross yet. But yeah, shimmery. It’s a good thing I’m still like a 5 year old, going gaga for sparkles!

• 8/25/11 16:00 the Muse:

I am too! love me some sparkles but I had to really sit down and say to myself, whoa this is too MUCH ;-D haha…! did you order the new lunasol palette? I’m DYING to get mine they are amazing!

• 8/25/11 16:03 ann:

Aww you can send me yours then, I promise to give it a good home! ;) haa haa! Didn’t you get two carat eyes? No I haven’t done that yet, but will probably cave in soon, argh! ;D

• 8/25/11 16:05 the Muse:

I did indeed and both got given to my best friend actually ;-D sorry! :) he HAD to have one so I gifted it to him and the second one he inherited after I wrote my review which is actually going live later tonight! I just couldn’t see myself making properly use of them!

ugh those lunasols can’t come fast enough!

• 8/25/11 16:09 ann:

Haha I wish I was your best friend, I’d come and play every day ;D
    I look forward to reading them reviews ;D

Hell, they CAN! My wallet kan’t keep up hahaha!

PS Gackts concert in Sweden sucked big time :(