L’Oreal Color of Hope Collection for Fall 2011

LOreal Color of Hope Collection for Fall 2011

I normally indulge in at least one or two items from the L’Oreal Color of Hope Collection as it’s not only for a great causes but they also have some great products in the mix.

This year the quads look rather nicely. Sadly, most of it was picked over at my drugstore but at least you can take a little peek and the shadows.

• 8/17/11 21:27 LINDARRAGNAR:

you’re store has been raided!!!! maybe I just never go looking for drugstore makeup but boy these little collections must be popular!

• 8/19/11 9:30 the Muse:

lol yeah linda big time!

• 8/17/11 23:04 the beauty alchemist:

Ok what I noticed here was that there are actual price tags on the products. Going to sound way old school here, but I miss those, No trying to find the sku that matches the display.

• 8/18/11 7:23 Janie:

LOL I love how there’s a Revlon lippie and a Maybelline quad in the display… Gotta love drugstore employees that juste don’t care and don’t go in their sections often to check on stuff like that…

• 8/18/11 9:41 JenJ:

LOL! I didn’t notice that when I first looked at it.

• 8/18/11 8:23 JenJ:

This was available from QVC during their Super Saturday event. It came with the eyeshadow quads, lipstick, lip gloss and cosmetic bag. It’s still at the Super Saturday price of $22.50. Yes I picked it up lol!!! I love the gloss and lipstick. The cosmetic case is a nice size. I would use it as my regular one if I didn’t already have one I liked. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.tpl.csweb.cm_scid.cswb.item.S5661?&cookie=set

• 8/18/11 9:37 the Muse:

awesome jen thanks! who know qvc sold L’oreal whoa!

• 8/18/11 10:16 JenJ:

I know right. I think they may have before during another special event. I’m tempted to get another set just for the back up of the gloss and lipstick. Oh and I found the color of hope colour riche lip gloss at the dollar tree!

• 8/19/11 9:27 the Muse:

ha no way the dollar tree jen!? holy cow ;-D!

• 8/18/11 9:59 Telle:

That is an awesome link! I would LOVE to indulge, but I won’ta splurging in the Gosh fall line *dreamy le sigh*
    BTW… I can see the prices!!!! our cossies are never so inexpensive as that unless there is an unusually good sale and those dont happen that often…even at walllllllmart…. :**{ so lucky…..pout…kicking Canadian prairie dust around in a self pitying-pouty fashion… Lol! :)

• 8/19/11 9:28 the Muse:

gosh fall looks amazing telle! le sigh Canadian prices scare me girl!