I’ve no idea why but I get my trippy hippie on whenever I hear MAC Charged Water and I start singing Bridge Over Troubled Water…so weird. I dunno, I just break out into my Garfunkel impression and bust a grove whenever someone mentions the product.
Dunno how much a grove one can bust when it comes to singing Bridge Over Troubled Water although I will say I’ve actually seen them perform this live and Garfunkel is just as tranced and trippy now as he was 150 years ago. True story.
Anyway, MAC Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist has taken up residence on my desk for Summer and I see no end in sight.
A refreshing, hydrating mist that hydrates skin and enhances makeup application and wear.
I admit I’m ever so slightly obsessed with facial mists and I do sometimes occasionally come down from my high and question how many I actually need but this is really rare and most cases I suppress my reality of hoarding facial mists.
MAC Charged Water is a fav of the moment. This features a green tea and citrus scent and hydrates skin with each mist.
You can use it, like any face mist, in a number of ways.
- Mist on in the AM prior to moisturizer to aid your lotions and potions to absorb easier.
- Mist on throughout the day to refresh makeup and skin.
- Skip moisturizer and mist this on for a gentle hydrating finish.
- Set your mineral or powder foundation with a mist of this to keep it looking dewy and fresh rather than dry and cakey!
- Set makeup for longer wear by misting this in place or replenish it throughout the day with a quick mist!
I always find facial mists the Queen of all multitaskers and MAC’s version of course, reigns up their with the best of the best. Most folks always question what the difference is between Charged Water and Fix and seriously it’s not much just an infusion of extra minerals in the mix that Fix does not have!
One thing that never really works for me when it comes to Fix or Charged Water is the fact that they do not really prolong my makeup wear in any way, shape, or form!
- Those looking for a fairly inexpensive mist that multitasks well.
- Those looking for replacement for their heavier moisturizer for Summer (mist this on instead of moisturizer for a gentle, hydrating finish).
- Those looking for something to refresh makeup throughout the day!
- Those who need a little aid in getting their moisturizer to absorb easily (a little most of this allows moisturizer to sink in easily).
- Those who aren’t use or own a bottle of Fix (It’s about the same thing just infused with minerals so no need to go out and buy more unless you’re looking to replenish and empty of Fix).
MAC Charged Water is a great facial mist that has pro results. The $22 price tag for near 4 oz of product is a very good deal compared to other facial mists plus if you’re already a big MAC user or fan it’ll be a welcome addition to your current regime.
Muse Approved for purchase!