NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette NARS Night Series Nail Polish

NARS Night Series Collection Fall 2011

Night has fallen across the land of NARS Cosmetics and smoky eyes and glittering nail colors grace our Fall wardrobes.

Take a look!

NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette $55
This new limited edition palette from NARS delivers several shades of color to smoky eyes sexy.

Includes:

• Night Star
  • Night Clubbing
  • Night Porter
  • Night Rider
  • Night Flight
  • Night Breed

NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette NARS Night Series Nail Polish 001

NARS Night Series Nail Polish $17
Continuing with the same hues that have made NARS Nail Polish a coveted favorite, NARS introduces a new technology to its Nail Polish, specifically designed to help improve the formula’s flexibility, durability, wear and gloss properties.

Shades:

• Night Breed
  • Night Porter
  • Night Rider
  • Night Flight

NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette NARS Night Series Nail Polish 005

NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette NARS Night Series Nail Polish 004

NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette NARS Night Series Nail Polish 003

NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette NARS Night Series Nail Polish 002

Embrace the night!

Thoughts?

Do share!

Available now from Nordstrom.

• 8/3/11 15:31 Christie R:

Beautiful!!

• 8/3/11 15:58 Tigress:

The palette looks super pretty. I hate glitter nail polishes though because they’re a pain to remove!

Hey Musey, how do you get a custom little photo by your name?

• 8/3/11 16:24 Mandy:

THIS!! This is what I love. For eye makeup, I love nothing more than beautiful, DARK eye shadows. These look so beautiful. Available now? I have a special trip to make after work… :-)

• 8/3/11 16:25 the Muse:

available now Mandy ;-D

• 8/3/11 17:43 Lisa:

Damn! Why are you always making me swoon?? Now I have to go buy these colors, too! My poor Nordstrom card…

• 8/3/11 18:54 Courtney:

Love the polishes but is it just me or do NARS polishes take FOREVER to dry?

• 8/3/11 18:56 Claudenka:

i need the palette! i could never justify their prices until i got the day & night one for only $30 at tj maxx last yr…knowing the quality, i’ll def go for this one full price :D

• 8/3/11 20:51 CK:

OOH, the nail polishes!!

• 8/3/11 22:17 ileana:

I am officially dying to try the Night Rider nail polish! I might have to make a trip to Sephora ASAP!

Have you tried these on yourself yet?

• 8/4/11 8:30 the Muse:

have not ileana ;-D

• 8/3/11 22:53 Carrie:

Night rider looks nice, but I’m underwhelmed by other polishes I’ve tried from them!

• 8/4/11 0:04 jonnie:

Eek, that eye palette looks wonderful! Is a review coming?

• 8/4/11 8:28 the Muse:

hey jonnie how are you? Ummm maybe…I’m more into brown for Fall though, smoke just does my eyes a bad day lately!

• 8/4/11 0:17 Melissa:

my first thought when i saw the pics is WTF – quit spending my hard earned money muse. :) The pallet shall be mine and probably at least 2 of the polishes. I can’t wait for this one. I’m more excited about it than some of the other fall items I’ve seen. I have to wait to pay day because I recently paid off all my credit cards and simply will not run them up again for makeup or anything small. I can wait a week .. I can wait a week.. I can wait a week…. I can wait a week… lol

• 8/4/11 8:27 the Muse:

haha sorry melissa ;-D

• 8/4/11 14:54 Ruthless:

I like the idea of the glitter shades in an all in one palette because nars is almost 30 bucks for one eyeshadow pan.

And I would cut a bitch for the nail polish

• 8/4/11 15:06 Jeanne:

That interesting, the NIght Series palette on the Nordstrom website has different shades from the Night Series palette on the NARS website…I just picked up the Bright Lights, Big City palette from Nordstrom and this version of the Night Series includes 2 of the same shades from the Bright Lights, Big City palette but the NARS website one only has 1 shade that’s the same. I might have to head to Sephora or Saks to see what they have!

• 8/6/11 15:07 theRothstanator:

OMG I normally am not into smoky palettes but I really want this one. I think Nars has the most interesting and sparkly blacks and I was debating which one to get (though I would never use a full sized single) but now I can get this instead!