Philosophy Divine Fragrance

Philosophy Divine Fragrance 002

I’ve to convinced myself over the years to love Philosophy Grace but…it never worked out. With an fragrance empire that started with Grace, Philosophy has consecutively released a new fragrance almost every year for the last several years.

This year, they gift us with their new Divine Fragrance that’s an addition to their new Divine Makeup Collection.

Take a look!

Philosophy Divine Fragrance is described as a shimmering citrus with dew kissed florals.

Divine will be available for $49.95 and looks like it’ll be exclusive, just like the Divine Makeup Collection, to QVC.com

Philosophy Divine Fragrance 001

Will you indulge?

What’s your favorite Philosophy fragrance?

• 8/25/11 11:57 dina:

ooohhh, very curious! wish it Q only though, bought eternal grace blind & def not a fan

• 8/25/11 13:01 Hannah:

I hate that it’s an exclusive – how are we to know if we are getting something in the vein of Amazing Grace (which smells like old ladies to me) or the Summer Grace (which smells like happy days with your toddlers at the beach) – for sure curious, though! Maybe they will send out samples with the “3-in-1 of the Month”???

• 8/25/11 13:10 the Muse:

hannah I notice it’s only temporary as later on Sephora ends up getting it, etc…! we can hope for a sample ;D!

• 8/25/11 13:35 SusanT:

I love Amazing Grace, and I like the fact that it doesn’t smell all fruity, and it doesn’t smell like old ladies either.

• 8/25/11 13:36 JoleneAL:

I’m not an old lady and hubby loves Amazing Grace ;) But the rest of the Grace line, and other perfumes they have, and I don’t get along.

• 8/25/11 21:21 Melissa:

got a peel up sample of this with the insider mag. It was ok… I love amazing grace and this was very different. It smelled much more like perfume. It had a classic smell to it maybe somewhere between sjp and chanel # 5 with a little lola mixed in. I’m terrible at describing scents but I think many will like this. I didn’t hate it but I felt it was too lady-like for me.