Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Shower Gel & Lip Shine

Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Shower Gel Lip Shine

It’s Back!

Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Shower Gel & Lip Shine is back just in time for Fall!

With a twist!

This decadent Halloween candy favorite is back but it has a caramel twist! The first layer is candy corn where as the second is a rich, creamy blend of caramel!

Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Shower Gel Lip Shine Fall 2011 002

Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Shower Gel Lip Shine Fall 2011 001

The irony is I hate Candy Corn with a passion but I love the smell of it.

Available now at Nordstrom.com

• 8/10/11 10:02 Sarah S.:

This is must-get, but I’m trying to be patient about getting very Autumn-themed things as it’s still summer, darnit!

• 8/10/11 10:32 Jackers:

That IS ironic. ;) I love it (but only for the first few pieces and then I get so nauseous, heh). Can’t wait to get my mitts on this.

• 8/10/11 11:15 Lauren S.:

Oh man. I will have serious trouble NOT eating this.

• 8/10/11 11:22 kimkats:

OMG – I LOVE candy corn!! It usually starts showing in at Walgreens about now (?!) and goes thru Halloween… Speaking of which, I must go in search of it soon… (nom,nom,nom…..)

The gloss looks nice, I find Philosophy’s gels a bit drying, but I’ll bet it smells delish!!

• 8/10/11 12:36 the Muse:

kim I HATE it lol ;-D but I love the way it looks and smells ;-D! just can’t eat it ;-D

• 8/10/11 11:45 lexi:

I really hate candy corn, and can’t imagine wanting to smell like this…or any foods/baked goods.
    I’m a food-scented beauty goods hater! ;)

• 8/10/11 13:28 V!:

Looks like I’ll be getting this gloss and the B&BW one. I’m a candy corn enthusiast…I even have candy corn-shaped jewelry.

• 8/10/11 17:22 Ally:

Muse!! Hello!! I totally agree with you about being disappointed in their Circus themed fall offerings. Not that those things arent cool, but until you posted all this fall stuff today I just figured I wouldnt buy from them. LOL now I have to cash in my life savings to get these and the fall pocketbacs and lipglosses from BBWs

• 8/10/11 20:26 telle:

OMYFREAKINGGAWD!FINALLY! Wow, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for Philosophy to do this fabulous gloss…..and this year i shall not be disappointed! EEEEEE! Can’t wait for this to hit sephora! rah!rah!rah!rah!rah! ):D

• 8/11/11 1:59 Melissa:

my teeth hurt thinking about it. Thanks for the post :)

• 8/12/11 9:06 dina:

must. resist. philosophy…… awww, a little sniff won’t hurt O:)

• 8/22/11 2:43 Maddie:

nomnomnom…i totally ordered some of this in my recent haul along with Caramel Apple, Autumn Air & Frosted Animal Cracker. I couldn’t resist, it sounded so good! I was so close to getting two, but then thought that i should save my dimes for their Christmas collection. Sigh. That was a tough decision

• 8/22/11 9:56 the Muse:

jealous maddie! I’m trying so hard to refrain!