Philosophy Kiss Of Hope Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

I’m a really big fan of Best Coast, gotta love that fuzzy, trippendicular, “I’m high” vibe they got going on in their songs….I haven’t felt this passionate about California based music since Zappa released Valley Girl, I once saw Dweezil and Moon perform Valley Girl live…amazing…truly a trippy experience if ever there was one in my life!

Anyway…I’m totally obsessed with the Best Coast, Our Deal video at the moment. Not sure who I love more in it, Tyler or Chloe!

Philosophy Kiss Of Hope Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

Either way that kiss scene in the video had me thinking I need some Philosophy Kiss Of Hope Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 just in case I run into my own Day Trotter!

Jump!

Kiss of Hope is a creamy, tinted lip treatment that contains SPF 15 with a natural oil formula along with mango and shea butters to keep lips moisturized and conditioned.

Not only do you get a beautiful kiss of pink but also a breath freshening vanilla mint flavor!

I’m obsessed with balms, particularly tinted ones since I’m so naughty about retouching up my gloss and lipstick throughout the day.

Wants the Philosophy Kiss Of Hope Tinted Lip Treatment!

Available now from Philosophy.

• 8/16/11 20:55 Nora:

Ooh, if I can find the ingredients, I may try this. I just recently picked up a dupe/sister-product in Bath & Body Works – the C.O. Bigelow tinted strawberry lemon balm. YUM and lovely! They have a nude, a pink, and a dark berry. Not the most moisturizing, but since I can’t find any other tinted balms to work for my allergies, I adore the one I just got. lol

• 8/16/11 20:56 Nora:

Ouch, just looked it up on their website. FYI, the C.O.Bigelow one is half the price ($7.50 vs Philosophy’s $16).

• 8/16/11 21:28 BV:

Whoa.. thanks for posting Drew Barrymore video. I actually thought it was from Whip It cos it has some of the same people from the movie… but I recognised some of the actors from other things. Is Drew becoming like the next Ron Howard, she is so awesome!!

This looks like the Fresh lip product… which I am hoping to get during the Sephora sale… maybe I should get this instead..? Um…

• 8/17/11 10:54 the Muse:

ha right bv? thought the video was rather fab, well done Drew! ;-D I think Fresh’s version is more $$ ;-D so def a nice sale here!

• 8/17/11 1:14 Melissa:

I’m on my second one of these.. The local Philosophy shop and Nordstroms phil counter have had them for a while. I think I pay way to much for a lip balm but I like it. Its way softer than the fresh sugar rose balm and to me I cant smell it. I have absolutely no justification for buying them I just like it. :)

• 8/27/11 0:20 jen:

The tinted and regular Kiss of Hope balms are on sale for $12 on the Philosophy web site…until 8/28.