Philosophy Shower Gels on Sale at TJ Maxx

Philosophy Shower Gels

No luck here locating the Balm at my local TJ Maxx. I know many of you had great success finding some good buys but sadly, I went, I searched, but I didn’t conquer.

I did however run across a huge azz stash of Philosophy Shower Gels. Two TJ Maxx Store’s that I visited had a slew of the older packaged Philosophy Shower Gels that were marked from $9.99-$12.99.

I picked up Apricots & Cream and Hot Buttered Rum but I also saw the following shower gels:

Both TJ Maxx and Marshall’s have the Shower Gels but the better selection for me was at TJ Maxx.

• 8/15/11 21:29 Lindsay:

They had the Balm at my local Marshalls, not just at TJMaxx. HtHs!

• 8/16/11 0:17 Taylor:

Oh, gotta go pick some up!

And I totally thought you wrote ‘Cinnamon Hot Dogs’ and was wondering how nobody thought that was really weird. Fail on my part haha

• 8/16/11 10:46 the Muse:

lol taylor…are you perhaps craving hot dogs?! ;D

• 8/16/11 3:27 Logan:

Sweet! I use this as shampoo, never thought to look at TJ max for Philosophy. Doesn’t their shampoos smell amazing?

• 8/16/11 10:46 the Muse:

def logan :) they smell fab!

• 8/16/11 6:04 Holly:

The TJ Maxx near me had a few – I found Chocolate Chip Cookies and Strawberry Ice Cream!

• 8/16/11 14:04 Macnunu:

Hmmm I seem to recall a tweet from someone called “MusingsofaMuse” in which he/she/it loudly proclaimed to buy no more Philosophy Shower Gel. Or ANY shower gel for that matter.
    xDD

• 8/16/11 14:09 the Muse:

who was that girl macnunu!? wasn’t me!!!!!!!!!! impersonator impersonator! psst..please don’t tell christine I indulged…*blush*

• 8/17/11 14:44 regina:

I was at my TJMaxx this weekend and they had both philosophy and TheBalm. Balmbini palette for $17 and mainly skincare stuff. Philosophy scents at mine (Ithaca, NY) included almond cookie (which I got despite having enough body wash to last the rest of my life), mocktails, red velvet cake and most of the other ones you mentioned. just FYI.

• 8/17/11 14:55 the Muse:

thanks regina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D!

• 8/18/11 0:50 Ruthless:

TJ Maxx is aka Winners in Canada, I’ve seen several of the ones you mention plus the ginormous bottles of bananas foster etc in as well

• 8/22/11 2:45 Maddie:

I am so glad no TJ Maxx or Marshall’s exist in my corner of the world… because I would *not* leave! I would just keep hoarding Philosophy stuff until closing time. However, you would think that being in New Zealand (as far away as possible) that would stop me from getting my lil paws on Philosophy, but no that just makes me try harder (I’ve always loved a challenge…) and just suck up the mega expensive international shipping price.

• 8/22/11 2:47 Maddie:

everyone raved about Hot Buttered Rum last Christmas, but i showed a extremely small amount of restraint and didn’t order it (cos i felt too guilty about what was already in my cart). Is it good? I head it smells amazing

• 8/22/11 10:01 the Muse:

it smells REALLY nice maddie def grab it if it comes back!

• 8/22/11 2:48 Maddie:

*heard* i meant

• 9/12/11 20:18 Sara:

Aww I’m surprised your TJ Maxx didn’t have any theBalm products! I’ve found tons of their make up–individual products, palettes, and value sets– and also skincare. Such an awesome brand- I had never tried them before and am so glad TJ Maxx was my introduction. Bummer!