Sleek Makeup Pout Paint

Sleek Makeup Pout Paint

OOC Lip Tar gets some super amazing air time across the blogsphere but I haven’t actually tried it. So scared of something for my lips that has tar in the title, hold me please?

If you’re a fan of the product you might be anxious to try out the new Sleek Makeup Pout Paint I recently told you about.

They launched today!

Check it!

Sleek Makeup Pout Paint is a new lipgloss style product that acts as both a gloss and lipstick. The product is an intense rich pigment of a lipstick with the texture of a gloss and a fade proof, long wearing formula.

Pout Paint ($8) will come in 11 shades two of which are mixing shades. Cloud 9 (Pure White) will allow you to lighten colors while Peek-a-Bloo (Blue) will warm shades up!

The product glides and dries down to a opaque, satin finish and has an orange flavor. These promise to be SUPER pigmented so a little tiny bit goes a very long way!

I admit I just wanna play mad ass scientist with them and get out a bowl and start mixing things up! Bill Nye the Science got nuttin’ on the Muse.

Check ‘em out now at www.sleekmakeup.com (Sleek Makeup ships to the US)

Review coming soon!

• 8/3/11 11:44 katrosado:

This is the second time this week I’ve seen sleek mentioned. I did some searching and from what I can see this is quality products. LOL I love Bill Nye, and these make me want to play toooo! Gotta get these.

• 8/3/11 11:47 the Muse:

bill nye! ^5 Katros ;-D

• 8/3/11 12:48 Musebeliever:

I WANT THIS ! And they ship to France ! *o* Yaaaaaaaaay ! I love minx ! The colour looks awesome.
    It’s not very reasonable but I think I’ll order a palette as well. I never tried Sleek MU !

• 8/3/11 13:31 the Muse:

muse TRY the palettes they are amazings!

• 8/3/11 13:55 Jackers:

Are these in store or do you have to order online? I’ve heard of them but have no idea where they are available.

• 8/3/11 13:56 the Muse:

jackers they have it in boots if you are in the UK

• 8/3/11 14:09 Jackers:

Dag, I am in Brooklyn, NY so it sounds like I’d have to order online, thanks for answering.

• 8/3/11 14:11 the Muse:

my pleasure! I suggest a large-ish order or order with friends b/c shipping to the US is a little high for one or two items.

• 8/3/11 17:21 Poppy:

i have them in hot red? and minx!!! the boyfriend just came back from UK.. YAY! they are bloody pigmented.. i use like.. hmm.. the size of 3 full stops to get a muted down stained look.. and a pinhead size dot to do a full cover.
    but i dont dare to go out in the red one. haha!

• 8/4/11 18:46 Ana:

Free US shipping today on orders over 75 – they emailed a promo code. Just right when I was itching for some more palettes! I got two occ lip tars recently but both are too light for me :( gonna get a few of the sleek pout polishes – maybe a darker shade will help me make use of those too light lip tars!

• 8/5/11 15:17 the Muse: