Super by Dr Perricone Skincare Coconut Quench Hydrating Mist

Super by Dr Perricone Skincare Coconut Quench Hydrating Mist

I’m the to admit my slight obsession with the Super by Dr Perricone Skincare Collection.

I.
Love.
This.
Stuff.

Even though the collection is geared towards a twenty-something skin type I can’t help but enjoy some of their offerings. I’m eagerly awaiting the day Dr. Perricone does me a solid and releases Night Recharge in a day formula. That stuff is my bestest friend ever!

In celebration of my love and lust for all things Super how about a peek at their new Coconut Quench Hydrating Mist which I’m betting is, well, it’s probably SUPER!

Jump!

Super by Dr Perricone Skincare Coconut Quench Hydrating Mist is formulated to hydrate, revive, refresh, and renew the complexion.

Coconut is the one handling the hydration here with a formula that contains medium chain triglycerides which is a type of fatty acid esters that help transport nutrients.

The results?

Replenished moisture that leaves skin dewy and refreshed!

Super is sold exclusively at Sephora.

This one is in my cart!

Have you tried Super?

Love it?

Do share!

• 8/10/11 18:58 Cj:

You know Muse… Your love for facial mists is starting to take a toll on my bank. I barely got to open the box with the JuJu one before you just had to post about Mac’s charged water! So ofcourse I had to buy that… Now you tell me you love this stuff?! I don’t know how much more I can take… -teardrop-

Lol :P

• 8/10/11 19:17 diane:

oh i want this! i love coconut water. i was playing with the SUPER line last time i was in sephora- i especially liked the coconut water lip balm. this is on my wishlist for sure!

• 8/10/11 20:31 SusanT:

I didn’t know it was targeted to younger skin (I’m in my 40′s). Too bad. I used to use Dr. Perricone’s regular products many moons ago — great stuff.

• 8/10/11 21:32 Jeri:

Is this greasy

• 8/10/11 22:35 2sillybugs:

Trying to find a less expensive replacement for my Skin Drink. I took a look at the ingredients and think this might work BUT I see fragrance near the end of the ingredient deck. What does it smell like/how intense? Sorry, but the allergies demand I ask these questions, LOL. Also, posted on Sephora as well. Thanks!

• 8/11/11 2:46 Melissa:

how does it smell ?

• 8/11/11 9:20 the Muse:

not sure melissa I haven’t tried it.

• 8/11/11 7:00 Tweety:

Ohh! I tried it today at Sephora! It smells so lovely! Do you know if hydrating mist can be used over makeup? Like around 2 PM! I moved to a new office and my skin’s been so dry!

• 8/11/11 9:30 the Muse:

sure tweety :-D! good way to refresh your makeup!