Tarte has finally taken its much loved cheek stain to a new level! tarte Maracuja Waterproof Cheek Tint is a brand new gel/liquid cheek stain from the brand that features their Maracuja Oil in the mix which is not only moisturizing but loaded with antioxidant-rich nutrients.
Have a look!
A cheek gel infused with antioxidant rich Maracuja Oil.
Outside of being a great cheek stain you have to give props to the new tarte Maracuja Waterproof Cheek Tint thanks to the paraben free, mineral oil free, sulfate free, and synthetic free formula. On top of all that you also get the added benefits of Maracuja Oil which is not only loaded with antioxidants but also gives skin a soft, hydrating finish.
Basically you can think of Maracuja Cheek Tint as a liquid form of Tarte’s cult favorite Cheek Stain Sticks. This is a gel formula with a moisturizing feel that blends easily onto cheeks and leaves behind a sheer to full color payoff blush depending on how you want to go with your look. The gel blends very easily and has just the right amount of time to dry down so you aren’t left with a blotchy, patchy areas of color on your cheeks. The finish is natural and very pretty plus it wears very strong in the warm weather without fading away. One of the great things about the stain is its ability to wear all day without touch ups in between, it pretty much stays on until you take it off.
The stain is available in four shades. I got it in Deep Berry to try which comes across as a cool shade of flushing pink on my lips and cheeks. The color is very natural and gives me that just blushed look or just been kissed look. It’s a very flattering shade that should be suitable for many skin types even those with a deeper skin tone as you can easily build it up.
The packaging on this is a pump which thankfully works! These pumps can be very tricky sometimes and squirt out enough product to use on a small village but thankfully with a light touch you can get just the right amount of blush out of the tube to use without over doing it!
Nothing bad here, but we need more colors! I want ’em all and than some!
- Anyone who didn’t love Tarte’s Cheek Stains in their solid format (now you can enjoy it in an easy to use gel).
- Anyone who loves Tarte Cheek Stains in the original solid form but always wished for a liquid of it!
- Those looking for a sweatproof, waterproof blush that wears all day strong even in warm, humid weather.
- Those who love Benetint but don’t love the sometimes blotchy, patchy application (this blends beautifully without looking blotchy on cheeks).
- Those wanting a natural flush of healthy color.
- Those with redness on their face or cheeks (another shade might be best for you other than Deep Berry or be sure to concealer these areas prior to use as the color may make you look reddder).
It’s lack of harmful ingredients makes it a winner but its formula seals the dead here as it blends easily, wears long and strong, and offers a great way to enjoy Tarte Cheek Stains in a new and exciting way. I like the solids, don’t get me wrong, but they don’t wear as long as I would like and I prefer gels and liquids versus solids so this is exactly the blush for me. If you want a natural flush of color this is your girl.
Muse Approved for purchase.
Prefer the solid version?
tarte Maracuja Cheek Tint is available exclusively at qvc.com, item number A218043.