the Balm Muppets Palette Cast Your Shadow the Balm and the Beautiful Palette

the Balm Muppet Palette

Heads up chicas! Bit of beauty news for you….

Just a note about the Balm Muppets Palette which is supposed to launch really soon (sometime in September). The palette is limited to 1,000 pieces but no worries if you miss it and you’re not partial to the Muppets because the Balm will release a second palette for the holidays called the Balm and the Beautiful. Different packaging on this palette but all of the same lovely colors from the Muppets/Cast your Shadow Palette.

• 8/22/11 10:25 diane:

i NEED the muppets one!!!!! a big part of the appeal of this palette is thet fact it is indeed muppets themed! LOL i hope i get lucky enough to get one. time to stalk thebalms website every single day x_x

• 8/22/11 10:29 the Muse:

lol diane ;-D I hear ya girl!

• 8/22/11 10:26 kiwikiwidragon:

Yeah, I heard that, not the same, to me anyway

• 8/22/11 10:29 the Muse:

nope b/c I’m a big muppets fan so not to me either kiwi ;-D!

• 8/22/11 11:11 electronicfly:

Not a big muppets fan (I grew up with Doraemon more than Muppets xD), so I think I shall wait for the Balm and the Beautiful :D

• 8/22/11 13:21 Sarah:

This has beautiful colors and I love the muppets, but if I buy this, my son is sure to steal it and use it as watercolors!

• 8/22/11 13:31 the Muse:

LOL awww sarah ;-D

• 8/22/11 13:23 Mai:

I’ve actually already found the The Balm and the Beautiful palette, specifically at TJMaxx. I’m not sure how they got there but it looks exactly like the Muppets palette!

• 8/22/11 13:30 the Muse:

yeah a few people have picked it up at tj maxx Mai! :)

• 8/22/11 23:54 Mai:

it makes me wonder though, how did it get there? Lots of their skincare stuff is there too but I thought that was JUST released!

• 8/22/11 17:38 BooBooNinja:

Mai, you are right. The same shadows and lippies are in the Balm and the Beautiful and the Muppets palettes.

• 8/22/11 20:22 Soleil Doux @ Soleil Doux Blog:

Well, a Muppets eyeshadow palette isn’t something I ever imagined I would see… but I love it! The Muppets are hilarious and awesome. I’m so excited for the new movie.

• 8/22/11 20:41 Maggie:

The way theBalm is handling the whole Muppet palette shebang is so ridiculous :( It’s enough to make me want to stop buying from them entirely, and that’s saying a *lot* given how much I love them. It’s sad to see them pulling the same lowlife stunts as MAC and UD have with their LE items. At least I expect it from MAC and UD…

• 8/22/11 20:46 the Muse:

i kinda think it’s nice they are offering the palette in different packaging for those who can’t get the le muppet version Maggie b/c at least we can experience those shades if we miss the muppet one :)

• 8/23/11 4:08 sweetface:

Are these matte eyeshadows?

• 8/23/11 9:47 the Muse:

velvet finish with some shimmer sweetface from what I’ve seen but I haven’t actually seen them in person yet so some may be matte.

• 8/23/11 17:41 Lisa:

Hey muse, I have a question for you.

I recently won theBalms preordering thing… but the thing is, I’m not crazy about the Muppets (Don’t hate me every! I just got caught up in the excitement of LE).

Do you know how much the Balm and the beautiful costs at TJ maxx or wherever? If its the same price then I won’t even place my bid…

• 8/24/11 9:56 the Muse:

I’m not sure lisa..I think someone mentioned 20 bucks, check through the comments here: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/08/the-balm-skincare-at-tj-maxx-and-marshalls.html but you have to remember it’s all about actually FINDING the palette ;-D that could prove difficult as some of the products at TJ Maxx are opened, dug into, etc.

• 9/11/11 20:32 sara:

Its $19.99. My tj Maxx had a huge stack of them and while a few were opened the rest were left untouched.

• 8/23/11 21:30 Tigress:

I’d love to have The Muppets palette, for they hold a special place in my heart. When I saw one of the glosses was called The Rainbow Connection I got all misty eyed. lol

• 8/24/11 9:29 the Muse:

lol tigress ;D!

• 9/20/11 15:28 Laura:

Do we know the release date yet on the website?

• 9/20/11 15:45 the Muse:

no word :-/

• 9/2/12 0:21 Grace:

Ohmy holy fudge ! Please ! Anyone out there ? I really need this damn..pls ! How can u still get hold of this ? I know I’m pretty late .. What am I talking abt! I’m a year late on this ! Oh darn I’ve been missing out.. So anyone out there ! Anyone !! Pls just tell me how to get hold of this ! I don’t quite care how but I need it in my hands ! ASAP -grace xx