Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection Too Faced In Your Dreams Makeup Collection Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection
I’m used to Holiday Collection comings at me mid October or so. But obviously brands are pumped up and ready to serve your Holiday sweet tooth this year because we haven’t even yet slid into September and already the Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection has made a sneaky little appearance on Sephora.
Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition $22
A pocket-size makeup palette filled with a dreamy collection for the eyes, face, and lips.
- 8 Eyeshadows
- 1 Blush
- 1 Bronzer
- 1 Lip Gloss
Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection $46
A pink patent makeup bag filled with a magical Christmas collection of Too Faced’s eye, lip, and cheek bestsellers.
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder & Who’s Your Poppy Blush Duo
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection in Teddy Bear, Blonde Ambition, Totally Toasted, Satin Sheets
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
- Too Faced Pink Swan Lip Gloss
- Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
- Pink Zip Cosmetic Case
Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection $52
This dreamy set features 15 pigment-drenched ethereal shadows, a full-size Shadow Insurance primer for crease-proof, long-wearing benefits, two beautiful blushes, a sunny bronzer, and a warm, golden highlighter for the flawless complexion. Thanks to Too Faced, dreams really do come true.
- Too Faced Eye Shadows in The Buff, Peach Fuzz, Copper Peony, Teddy Bear, Lovey Dovey, Satin Sheets, Cut The Cake, Party Girl, Nice Ash, Smolder, Honeymoon, Label Whore, Nice Stems!, Cap A Teal, First Dance
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder
- Too Faced Blush in Cocoa Rose, Sweet Pink
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- Signature Step-by-Step Instruction Cards
Too Faced In Your Dreams Makeup Collection $39
This playful palette offers nine eye shadows, three blushes, and three lip shades that can be combined to create three distinct looks: “Natural Beauty,” “Feminine Flirty,” or “Seductively Smokey.” Featured step-by-step face charts make application fun and simple.
- Too Faced Eye Shadows in Silk Stockings, La Cage, Rapture, Pink Peacock, Swing, Fishnet, Full Moon, Dream On, Seduce
- Too Faced Blush in Wanna Play?, Girly Show, You Hold The Key
- Too Faced Lip Gloss in Give It Up, Pink Ice, Heart On
If we’re honest and level headed we’ll say we don’t need both of those Dream Palettes because they are bulky but if we’re crazy, bloodlusting, raving beauty junkies we’ll just scream, “OMG!!!!!!!!!! I WANT BOTH!”
Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection is looking all kinds of amazing.
I look forward to the official launch.
It’s up at Sephora.com today but not yet available for sale.
When it does become available for purchase, will you haul it?