Victoria’s Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection

The Victoria’s Secret Exotic Jewels Collection was a limited edition makeup collection brought together by Heidi Klum for Holiday 2010. The collection is inspired by Heidi’s life changing trip to India and features Indian-themed beauty pieces.

This year, Victoria’s Secret embraces a new collection, Hypnotic Beauty, for Fall 2011 which brings about those some of those same elements that were features in the Exotic Jewels Collection. The packaging feels Indian inspired to me and although it lacks Heidi’s touch it still has my attention and I imagine I’ll haul much of the offerings as they look stunning.

Take a look!

Victoria’s Secret Hypnotic Beauty Luminous Blush and Highlighter $16
Hypnotize in exotic beauty. Unique press blush glows with gorgeous highlights, creating the perfect combination for radiant color.

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 007

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 008

Victoria’s Secret Hypnotic Beauty Deluxe Eye Palettes $26
Five luminous eye shadows come together in one sexy palette to create all the eye looks you can dream of.

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 004

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 003

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 001

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 002

Victoria’s Secret Hypnotic Beauty Perfect Lipstick $14
Rich, creamy formula drenches lips in full-coverage color and sheen.

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 005

Shades:

• Exotica
  • Pink Whisper

Victoria’s Secret Hypnotic Beauty Kajal Eye Liner $15
Creamy, pigment-rich kohl liner, inspired by an ancient beauty ritual, glides on color for the ultimate smudged-out, smoky effect.

Victorias Secret Hypnotic Beauty Collection for Fall 2011 006

I was surprised at the near $30 price tag of the eye palettes but it’s actually only a $2 price raise from last year…however, it just seems alot. But I do have to keep in mind that VS has some outstanding packaging and I imagine these have some great details and nice weight behind them plus aren’t the colors stunning?

I’m looking forward to seeing this collection in store and picking a few pieces up.

What do you think?

• 8/11/11 13:56 JenJ:

Those eyeshadow palette!!!! *faints*

• 8/11/11 14:00 Tammie:

These are lovely but I just can’t bring myself to pay so much for it I think…I have some older VS makeup that is meh, but also I just don’t see VS as a makeup brand, I see them as undie/loungewear! Love the packaging and I love that they have a Kajal liner (I only see fancy ones usually)!

• 8/11/11 14:24 Sarah S.:

I need that blush and one of the lipsticks… nice packaging!

• 8/11/11 14:35 Courtney:

Love that liner! I’ve actually never bought or used any VS makeup. How is it?

• 8/11/11 14:52 the Muse:

hit or miss courtney ;-D really depends. Some items are GEMS some not so much ;-D!

• 8/11/11 14:44 kiwikiwidragon:

I <3 this collection!!! I bought a palette of few months ago and it was quite nice. Personally, I could buy all of this and I have to go there this weekend for my free Panty!!! Whoo hoo!!! I will be tempted…..Oh yeah, Tammie, Sephora now has a kajal liner for $12 bucks! see it here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P292308&categoryId=C510

• 8/11/11 15:29 Tammie:

Wow good deal & I like the color range :)

• 8/11/11 14:52 ItsBeka:

I agree with Tammie, the past HK collection I have was just so so. I do like their lipsticks though.
    I always get trapped and buy because of the packaging!

• 8/11/11 15:21 2sillybugs:

The packaging is beautiful! Honestly, didn’t realize VS has a makeup collection, yes, I’ve been living under a rock, LOL. Will check it out.

• 8/11/11 15:26 breyerchic04:

Need the lipstick. But yeah just for the case I think. I would like to see the other shade, but this one probably would work on me.

• 8/11/11 16:06 Jessica:

Muse, they’re gorgeous in person! Some of it’s definitely not my colors but you know, that evil voice kicks in and I just HAVE to have it. The packaging is beautiful but with that said, I miss Heidi :(
    I hoard her past collections like I do my Chanel 2000 stuff.

• 8/11/11 18:56 Janie:

Do you know if VS products are available online? I live in Canada and the stores are all like an hour away from me …

• 8/19/11 10:00 the Muse:

on their site site yes Janie but not sure they ship to canada

• 8/11/11 23:57 M:

I will get these just for the packaging alone! Well, not really. But damn, they are PRETTY!!!

• 8/12/11 2:07 katrosado:

I haven’t really purchased much VS makeup. But the packaging on this is just beautiful. I’ll have to pick up one or two pieces just because of the packaging.

• 8/12/11 8:43 dina:

loving these, can’t wait to check them out. the price, however, is a turnoff. hoping the quality is there, esp on the palettes . . .

• 8/12/11 8:43 Telle:

LOVE IT!!!! of course! ;)
    Maybe I will haul with my free gc bc its the one yr anniversary for the flagship store in Canada (and it wasn’t in TO!) ):D

• 8/12/11 9:14 Maria:

Love love LOOOOVE the packaging! They’re supposed to open a VS near me very soon….so I’m hoping they’ll have this when they do. That blush/highlighter compact is calling me!

• 8/12/11 10:14 Darijo:

Is it just me that thinks the eyeshadow colors clash with this this theme?

• 8/12/11 10:50 Polly:

Gorgeous!!

• 8/12/11 11:08 Harshleen:

Lovely collection! I I need that kajal eyeliner and liptick…..

• 8/12/11 12:39 Kayla:

Oh jeez this is so expensive but SO beautiful! I’m interested in swatches of the blush shade and a review of the lipstick… My bank account is going to hate me but I NEED at least one of these products!

• 8/26/11 8:34 Prairie Peg:

Gorgeous packaging!

• 8/30/11 6:16 Gia:

I love VS makeup! Their foundation is my HG! Ever since they revamped the entire makeup are they have been very underrated in my views. The eyeliners, and mascaras are amazing and hold up great against my more expensive stuff!

I do miss the Heidi collection! Her’s was always more sparkly and happy, although that might be because it was relased around the holidays too.

• 9/4/11 2:57 Purple:

Is the packaging metal or plastic?

• 9/6/11 10:25 the Muse: