Victoria’s Secret Pro Makeup Collection

VS Pro Makeup Collection Fall 2011

Victoria’s Secret goes Pro with its makeup collection. Victoria’s Secret revamp it’s makeup line about two seasons ago. I honestly haven’t really explored the line to the fullest as I am normally all about their LE Collections but never their standard range.

Interestingly enough they are bringing it to a Pro level now but the packaging remains the same as the old products and merely adds in some products that are already a part of the regular collection but now are just dubbed pro….

Who knows the mentality behind marketing sometimes.

Either way, you might want to explore these options your next trip into VS.

Check ‘em!

VS Makeup Pro Radiant FX Face Illuminator $15
A highlighter to replicate the perfecting glow of a soft-focus flash.

Victorias Secret Pro Makeup Collection 001

VS Makeup Pro Anti-Red FX Color Correcting Powder $18
Balances out the look of redness in any complexion for a beautifully even finish.

Victorias Secret Pro Makeup Collection 003

VS Makeup Pro Lasting FX Eye Shadow Primer $10
Creates a smooth base to help both powder and cream shadows look more vibrant, last longer and resist creasing.

Victorias Secret Pro Makeup Collection 005

VS Makeup Pro Light FX HD Eye Brightening Pen $14
Advanced optical diffusers pair with luminous diamond powder to lighten and brighten the look of dark shadows while reducing the appearance of fine lines.

Victorias Secret Pro Makeup Collection 004

VS Makeup Pro Flawless FX HD Perfecting Powder Duo $18
3-in-1 translucent, skin-perfecting powder. The mattifying formula offers an oil-absorbing, imperfection-blurring, velvet finish.

Victorias Secret Pro Makeup Collection 002

I’d be highly interested and open to checking out the eyeshadow primer and eye brightening pen! I love the idea of an easy to use pen with brightening powder inside, Physicians Formula did something long these lines but it was a sad fail.

The new VS Pro Collection is available now in stores.

Anything you might be interested in hauling?

• 8/3/11 17:05 JennaP:

I am such a sucker for anything oil-absorbing that promises a matte and flawless finish – might have to take a peek at the Flawless Finish powder!

• 8/3/11 17:49 Heather H.:

I remember when they did that big push a few years ago. I bought a bunch and hated it all. The correcting concealer pallet dried up on me within like a month. Awful, awful quality. Not worth the $$$.

• 8/3/11 20:49 CK:

ooh, the perfecting powder duo sounds interesting

• 8/3/11 22:01 Josh :D:

Haha, the Smashbox HD Powder used to come in packaging like that and it was TERRIBLE. I do wonder how the brightener and eye primer are :D

• 8/4/11 8:30 the Muse:

dead curious ’bout that one myself josh…!

• 8/3/11 22:15 ileana:

I had no idea they were expanding their makeup line. I am curious to also try a sample of it but I’m wondering if the quality is comparable to a high quality brand (make up forever) or more accessible like (ELF).

• 8/3/11 22:47 Ashleigh:

Very annoyed with VS right now. I love their eyeshadow primer. It used to be $8 and in a tube much like Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Now it’s in a container with a doe foot applicator and they changed the price to $12 for less product. I just bought a new one last week only to discover this and be bummed. I will not be repurchasing again! Their makeup line is pretty decent, I want to try the eye brightening pen but mine was sold out when I went in.

• 8/4/11 8:29 the Muse:

aw sorry ashleigh…I thought they already had an eye primer so I was surprised it was re-released with Pro but now we see why

• 8/4/11 10:41 kiwikiwidragon:

I bought one of their palettes a few months ago. All the makeup in the palettes in made in the USA!! I love that. I think itr was called runway collection or something like that. It was hot pink and had everything you need. I really like it, especially since its hard to find palettes from the USA that aren’t an arm and a leg.

• 8/4/11 15:39 Jessica:

I’m really loving the brightening pen! I bought a few other things but haven’t tried them yet. I miss their yearly Heidi Klum collections. I love a love/hate slash awesome/waste of money relationship with VS makeup.

• 8/5/11 15:19 the Muse:

lol me too jessica same here!