A Most Favorite Regeneration

Wallpaper

When John Pertwee regenerated as Tom Baker time stood still for me. My Doctor was born that day.

When David Tennant regenerated as Matt Smith time seemed to flash before my eyes. A near year later and I can’t remember the Doctor ever being anyone BUT Matt Smith. He’s imprinted himself on my heart as a most favored Doctor.

Who’s your Doctor?

Mine will always be Tom Baker but Matt Smith has wriggled his way close to the top.

• 9/22/11 20:50 Tammie:

I prefer David Tennant, but Matt Smith is very close~

• 9/22/11 21:04 Meredith:

Tennant is my Doctor, but I must say, I’m slowly coming to appreciate Smith as well.

• 9/22/11 23:25 Amanda:

You never forget your first doctor, and mine is Tennant.

• 9/23/11 14:39 the Muse:

that’s so true amanda ;-D!

• 9/23/11 5:09 Krys:

I can’t even remember why I liked DT in the first place. I’m all about the Smith now. He just has this incredible ability to capture the Doctor’s “young but old” personality. He’s like a curmudgeonly grandfather in a young guy’s body.

• 9/23/11 14:38 the Muse:

I concur krys!

• 9/23/11 6:35 Frenk Üzümü:

Mine is Eccleston. As much as an unpopular opinion it is, I find 9th Doctor to be irresistible.

• 9/23/11 14:52 the Muse:

I think he was a fine Doctor Frenk plus he brought the Doctor into our lives again ;-D

• 9/23/11 7:35 Anitacska:

I love David Tennant, he was a very cool doctor, a lot more emotional than Matt Smith. I cried when Rose “died”. My favourite episode was Don’t Blink with DT. The only thing I hated was the last episode of DT’s reign, they made it painfully slow and quite frankly boring, I couldn’t wait for him to regenarate after that, lol. Matt Smith is cool though and I like him a lot and I think he and Amy/Karen make a good team.

• 9/23/11 14:51 the Muse:

oh no anita I think MS has emotion, more….angry emotion though ;-D where as DT has more heart ;-D I cried too! ;-D I agree it was a little drawn out ;-D

• 9/23/11 14:57 Tammie:

*stands looking serious staring at people*

Um, yeah DT’s last episode was awful. “I don’t want to go!!!”

I like to pretend those specials never happened :)

• 9/23/11 10:48 Mary the Muse Militant:

Hi Muse,
    My favourite has to be Christopher Eccleston. He seemed tougher than the others :)

• 9/23/11 14:50 the Muse:

chris was actually awesome mary ;-D he gets little credit!

• 9/23/11 23:12 Kendra:

Agreed. He was my first doctor, and will always be my favorite.

• 9/23/11 18:05 Naomi:

I actually had to find out whether this was a UK/US blog after finding a Doctor Who post on here! I am so proud to see it! I can appreciate them all separately – that’s the absolute genius of regeneration! They’re completely their own doctor and none of them disappoint. If I have to pick a favourite, it’s got the be Ten Inch – mainly because when I grow up I want to be Rose and I have absolutely no love for Amy or Rory. The companions are a big part of the deal for me! Ultimate favourite moment was Rose getting her happy ever after with a human Doctor. Squeeeee!